Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:49:43 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Werewolf with red eyes seen through window before breaking through « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Werewolf with red eyes seen through window before breaking through  (Read 3708 times)
vertigo
New Visitor

« on: August 18, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »

I have a vague memory of a short piece of a movie or TV show from the late 80s or early 90s. Of course, it could be older than that, that's just when I saw it. I think there was a guy and a girl, though I'm not sure, and they saw a pair of red eyes glowing through the window. One or both of them got closer with a lamp to see what it was, and a hairy arm busted through the window and grabbed her(?) by the throat. After that I just remember bits:  A hairy leg as it (werewolf?) was walking around inside, and IIRC it must have busted a hole in the floor because the last thing I remember is the girl(?) hanging by a noose into the downstairs. Some of the details may be off, as I was pretty young and I don't remember much. All I know is I didn't like sleeping near the window for years after.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 09:45:10 PM »

Check out COMPANY OF WOLVES.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
VenomX73

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 09:52:24 PM »

You can also try Silver Bullet 1985.

Small | Large

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 02:10:37 PM »

It also sounds like SUSPRIIA, save for the werewolf thing.  But it did have red eyes and hung the girl through the floor.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 11:27:52 AM »

Definitely sounds like SUSPIRIA.
vertigo
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »

I've watched the scene from Suspiria several times now, and it's odd, because it's very similar to what I remember, and I think it's it, but it's different enough that I still have a little doubt. The eyes aren't actually red, but rather green, and they look cartoony. And there's parts of the scene that are different than what I remember, but then again, it was many years ago and I was young, and it's hard to dispute the similarities. If that is what I saw back then, I can definitely see how, between the hairy arms and long nails, I mistook the killer for a werewolf. Of course, then I should ask my parents what the heck they were thinking having something like that on the TV with me around  TeddyR

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, and if anyone comes up with any ideas on the off chance there really are two movies with scenes like this I'd still be interested to know.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Werewolf with red eyes seen through window before breaking through « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.