Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:25:40 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  I need some help, about a movie that i can't remember its title « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I need some help, about a movie that i can't remember its title  (Read 3192 times)
chester0818
New Visitor

« on: September 01, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »

Hello, my dear friends (and foes) :p

Well, well, fine. As you can see, i'm new to this.
So before i get start, i must to tell you, that english is not one of my strongest languages.
In fact, i've got about a couple weeks learning it.
Enought of me, let's go to what is important.

I watched a movie a couple days ago, i did not watch it from the beginning, so i don't know very well about the secuence of the movie.

But what i recall the most, was that  it was about  a girl that is jealous about her fiancé's daughter.
I can't remember the girl's name, but they called her "De"  (debbra) or somethig like that.

I can't remember her fiancé's daughter's name, but i heard that she was 15 years old.

There is this scene in which the girl go out with her fiancé and her fiancé's daughter, and she (the girl) refuses to go to dance
so, father and daughter go to the dance. But she (De) got jealous, and then a boy comes out and invites her a drink, and she accepts. And then she start to dance with this boy in a "sexual way?". Well, the thing is that her fiancé got mad, and leaves the place with his daughter, so "de" (the girl) is like "ok, it doesn't matter" and keeps dancing. Later on, they are on the car, "having sex". And then.... The lights went off. And i was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"  Bluesad

I didn't even know what's was this movie film's name.

Please, if someone know something about this film, let me know.

I'll be very thankful.

(Please excuse me, i know my english is terrible, but i'm from Norway)
Best regards
316zombie
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 07:32:14 PM »

your english is fne,hon. Thumbup
do you have any idea what year this movie was released? is it color,or black and white?
and have you checked the website for the channel you watched it on,or did you rent it,or buy it?
we need a little more information,maybe we can help,okay? :)
chester0818
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 01:10:35 AM »

your english is fne,hon. Thumbup
do you have any idea what year this movie was released? is it color,or black and white?
and have you checked the website for the channel you watched it on,or did you rent it,or buy it?
we need a little more information,maybe we can help,okay? :)

Thanks for trying to help me 316zombie. :)
The movie i watched, wasn't old. Its date could be 2010 and higher(?). Hence, it's a color movie.
I watched on T.V, but i can't recall the channel (i was zapping lol).

Like i told you before, it seems that the movie is about a couple (" 'De' and her fiancé"), but later on
her fiancé's daughter goes to live with them. And then, 'De' starts feeling jealous, because all her fiancé's attention goes for his daugther, and then, happens what i wrote on my last post.

I really hate not remember the channel :(

*Sigh
It's pretty difficult trying to communicate in a foreign language.

Toivottavasti auttaa minua.  Cheers
316zombie
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 06:39:43 PM »

okay. let me see what i can find. if you were in america,i'd say that this was probably a lifetime channel movie...do you think this was a movie made in norway,or elsewhere?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  I need some help, about a movie that i can't remember its title « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.