Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:13:20 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  White supremacist wants town in North Dakota « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: White supremacist wants town in North Dakota  (Read 12644 times)
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 06:01:58 AM »

White person: Is there something wrong with wanting to be around your own race, supporting your own race and actively searching out ways to better your own race, as long as it's not at the expense of harming other races? Just a general question.

I don't mind being around other races, I don't really mind being around homosexuals either, but I'd rather hang out with my own race and not hang out at all with homosexuals. Does this make me a racist bigot, maybe, but I wish no ill will towards any man or women, regardless of their race or sexual orientation. I just feel more comfortable with those like me.

Black person: Is there something wrong with wanting to be around your own race, supporting your own race and actively searching out ways to better your own race, as long as it's not at the expense of harming other races? Just a general question.

I don't mind being around other races, I don't really mind being around homosexuals either, but I'd rather hang out with my own race and not hang out at all with homosexuals. Does this make me a racist bigot, maybe, but I wish no ill will towards any man or women, regardless of their race or sexual orientation. I just feel more comfortable with those like me.

Homosexual person: Is there something wrong with wanting to be around your own race, supporting your own race and actively searching out ways to better your own race, as long as it's not at the expense of harming other races? Just a general question.

I don't mind being around other races, I don't really mind being around heterosexuals either, but I'd rather hang out with my own race and not hang out at all with straight people. Does this make me a racist bigot, maybe, but I wish no ill will towards any man or women, regardless of their race or sexual orientation. I just feel more comfortable with those like me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The protocol of honesty, huh?

Clearly you think you are smarter than the room. Go away, troll.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 06:08:42 AM by Mofo Rising » Logged

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Green
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 07:25:31 AM »

I wasn't trolling, and I'm not going away. Nothing I said even hints at my having thought I was smarter than anyone else, so don't project your insecurity onto me. Are we done here, slick?

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 08:38:26 AM »

I wasn't trolling, and I'm not going away. Nothing I said even hints at my having thought I was smarter than anyone else, so don't project your insecurity onto me. Are we done here, slick?

If you are not a troll and don't want to be mistaken for one, then think about why you are coming across that way and how you could be more pleasant and civil in your conversations.

First hint: do not call old-timers who call you out for violating the norms of a forum in which you are a newcomer "boss," "slick," "ace" or other sarcastic names.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 08:45:06 AM »

Sorry, I won't bite. I stated my principles but I have no wish to get dragged into a fruitless argument with you.

It wouldn't have been fruitless nor an argument, these question weren't even meant to be literal per se. I never once said how I actually felt about it, but clearly you think you already know.  Cheers No hard feeling, boss.

Awfully aggressive for not being a troll.  And a few of those comments seem to define trolling. Lookingup  Respectful discussion of contentious issues is not discouraged here; if you truly have an interest in continuing to explore the topic you might experience more success if you adjust your tone.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Green
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 08:53:42 AM »

If you are not a troll and don't want to be mistaken for one, then think about why you are coming across that way and how you could be more pleasant and civil in your conversations.

First hint: do not call old-timers who call you out for violating the norms of a forum in which you are a newcomer "boss," "slick," "ace" or other sarcastic names.
With you I was only being coy, but one of your 'old-timers' openly insulted me on a personal level. Are you old-timers in the habit of calling anyone you disagree with, a troll?

Also, I haven't violated any norm. So what the hell are you even talking about?

@other comment: Adjust my tone, huh? You can hear me speak through typed words, then. That's quite a talent, you'll have to teach me how to read another person's emotion through the computer?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 09:34:59 AM »

With you I was only being coy, but one of your 'old-timers' openly insulted me on a personal level. Are you old-timers in the habit of calling anyone you disagree with, a troll?

Also, I haven't violated any norm. So what the hell are you even talking about?

@other comment: Adjust my tone, huh? You can hear me speak through typed words, then. That's quite a talent, you'll have to teach me how to read another person's emotion through the computer?

Just thought I'd offer you some advice on getting along here. It would be better for you and for us if we all got along.

I suggest we let this thread die naturally before it has to be locked.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Green
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 10:36:36 AM »

Okay, I'll stay out of the thread.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 10:24:12 AM »

White person: Is there something wrong with wanting to be around your own race, supporting your own race and actively searching out ways to better your own race, as long as it's not at the expense of harming other races? Just a general question.

Black person: Is there something wrong with wanting to be around your own race, supporting your own race and actively searching out ways to better your own race, as long as it's not at the expense of harming other races? Just a general question.

Homosexual person: Is there something wrong with wanting to be around your own race, supporting your own race and actively searching out ways to better your own race, as long as it's not at the expense of harming other races? Just a general question.

I don't mind being around other races, I don't really mind being around heterosexuals either, but I'd rather hang out with my own race and not hang out at all with straight people. Does this make me a racist bigot, maybe, but I wish no ill will towards any man or women, regardless of their race or sexual orientation. I just feel more comfortable with those like me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

The protocol of honesty, huh?

How's this for protocol? Homosexuals are not a race. Just thought that I'd point that out to you. Okay, now this thread can die.

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Green
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2013, 12:06:39 PM »

How's this for protocol? Homosexuals are not a race. Just thought that I'd point that out to you. Okay, now this thread can die.

Homosexuals are from all races, that's why I worded it the way I did. Next time you want to fault me, make sure you know what you're talking about. Don't bring me back into this thread, and don't you dare blame me if it gets locked. /re
ChaosTheory

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 12:56:48 PM »

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:03:32 PM by ChaosTheory » Logged

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 03:18:37 PM »

Warning: soapbox ahead, standing room only:

As far as the premise of "individuals hurting themselves" as was mentioned earlier, I think it's only fair to highlight the negative impact the Obama admin. has had on race relations. They have NOT helped. Let's go back to the New Black Panther Party and the voter intimidation the night of Obama's election.

They walked scot-free, despite felony weapons possession, simple assault, and violation of Federal laws on voting.  And Eric Holder said that the crime should have been prosecuted under Bush since Obama wasn't president yet. And just how would that look if the most-hated president laid the law down on black individuals? The media would have had a fuc*ing FIELD DAY.  As well, had the actors been white, we know where they would be right now.

I find this incredibly hypocritical. More-so in light of Holder's "America is a nation of cowards" speech on race relations as he backs down to the NBPP and lays the decision on the Bush time table.

It's not that we're cowards, we just get sick of being pigeon-holed every time we try to point out bad behavior on the other side.  Thusly, people who are understandably angered by this treatment are being profiled for normal anger-mechanism reaction to a frustrating situation with no end in sight or no way to open dialogue, while the other side has a mound of excuses to draw from as the usual actors step up to the plate to represent them.

It's no wonder such deep lines have been drawn in the sand. I think this is a fair statement. Thanks for listening.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  White supremacist wants town in North Dakota « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.