Main Menu

THE ALPHABETIC TV SHOW GAME! (let's not count "The" as the first word)

Started by retrorussell, September 27, 2013, 06:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorussell

YOU'RE IN THE PICTURE
1961 game show, the worst of all-time.  It lasted for 1 episode, hosted by Jackie Gleason.  The episode that was meant to follow was spent by Jackie apologizing to the audience!
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

alandhopewell

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

retrorussell

ANGIE (1979-80)
Robert Hays (AIRPLANE!) and Donna Pescow star in this poor-girl-meets-rich-guy sitcom.
ANGIE S1 Ep1 "The Proposal" Pt 1/2 DONNA PESCOW ROBERT HAYS
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

RCMerchant

BUCKY AND PEPITO-a cartoon series from 1959 that some consider the worst of all time.

Bucky and Pepito - The Coyote Catcher

"Buckyyyy and Pepito-such a funny funny paaair!"
Yeah-that was so hilarious I may weep like an old grandmother in a battle field of sorrow.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

retrorussell

CRAZY LIKE A FOX
Short-lived detective show with Jack Warden (USED CARS) as a detective and his lawyer son solving crimes.
"Crazy Like a Fox" TV Intro

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Slobber, Drool, Drip!

tracy

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

retrorussell

JaseSF

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

retrorussell

HIGH ROLLERS
70s/80s game show with giant dice used to eliminate numbers 1-9 on a board.
Alex Trebek and later Wink Martindale hosted.
High Rollers (December 4, 1979): Sherry vs Fred

RCMerchant

Slobber, Drool, Drip!

tracy

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

alandhopewell

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

retrorussell

JaseSF

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"