Main Menu

Worst MST3K Movie

Started by Olivia Bauer, October 02, 2013, 01:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Bauer

They did so many episodes I can't do a poll.

So far I'd say Monster A-Go-Go! was the most boring and difficult to watch.

Leah

When Pearl came one, it went down hill. So I say Pearl til end.
yeah no.

Jack

Hamlet.  I barely made it 10 minutes into that.
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Olivia Bauer

I'm sorry. I mean which movie sucked the most. Not the quality of the episodes.

Flangepart

For me, most of the crime dramas. They had a nastiness that took a LOT of 'sugar'- (Jokes) to cover.
"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Rev. Powell

THE STARFIGHTERS for sure. There may have been no monster in MONSTER A GO-GO, but there was no movie in STARFIGHTERS.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

retrorussell

The Creeping Terror is so painfully bad.  To me, it's a tie with Manos.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Chainsawmidget

Quote from: Rev. Powell on October 02, 2013, 06:52:35 PM
THE STARFIGHTERS for sure. There may have been no monster in MONSTER A GO-GO, but there was no movie in STARFIGHTERS.
What about Skydivers?  I think they sum it up well by saying, "So a stranger comes into town, touches nobody's life, and leaves." 

Red Zone Cuba is also a horrible piece of garbage.  ... It does have a nice theme song though.   :tongueout:

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Chainsaw midget on October 02, 2013, 09:31:01 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on October 02, 2013, 06:52:35 PM
What about Skydivers?  I think they sum it up well by saying, "So a stranger comes into town, touches nobody's life, and leaves." 

Red Zone Cuba is also a horrible piece of garbage.  ... It does have a nice theme song though.   :tongueout:

SKYDIVERS and CUBA both had plots... incoherent plots, but plots nonetheless. Nothing of import happened in STARFIGHTERS. There was some refueling, it was revealed that a pilot's date was once a corn detasseler, and they tried on poopy suits and got in the pool.

Did anyone else see STARFIGHTERS? I can't be alone here. Seriously, it was not a movie. It was an air force ad interrupted by stock footage.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Flangepart

Quote from: Rev. Powell on October 02, 2013, 09:47:08 PM

Did anyone else see STARFIGHTERS? I can't be alone here. Seriously, it was not a movie. It was an air force ad interrupted by stock footage.
Oh, Lord...I think it was an Infomercial for the Lockheed F-104. Talk about product placement!
The ep. of WINGS about the F-104 was only 45 min when you edit the commercials, and the narrator was a better 'actor' to boot!

lester1/2jr

I remember reading that the crew themselves felt Overdrawn at the Memory Bank was the most ridiculously slow and boring one they watched. having a good actor like Raul Julia involved made it worse.

Flangepart

Quote from: lester1/2jr on October 03, 2013, 08:13:22 AM
I remember reading that the crew themselves felt Overdrawn at the Memory Bank was the most ridiculously slow and boring one they watched. having a good actor like Raul Julia involved made it worse.
I know. You could tell they were embarrassed for him.

Bushma

I think Manos.  That film was hard to watch on it's own and MST3K didn't help much.
This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?

ChaosTheory

THE ROBOT VS THE AZTEC MUMMY and CASTLE OF FU MANCHU.
Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me

JayJayM12

Even though I own the non-MST3K dvd (and it's sequel), I'd probably have to say that Hobgoblins is right up there with the worst...
Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.