Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:02:17 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Having trouble trying to remember the name of a movie I watched in the past... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Having trouble trying to remember the name of a movie I watched in the past...  (Read 5356 times)
MovieFan
Dedicated Viewer

« on: April 15, 2016, 04:15:55 AM »

The movie is about a bunch of young girls (maybe college age or so? might even be group of prospective sorority members) who arrive at a rather large house (maybe a mansion?) in a white van. I suppose the girls were brought there for some sort of initiation ritual the members of the sorority were going to put them through.

Now, there's a few scenes that stick out in my mind.

The first scene is where one of the girls & (I think) her boyfriend are laying in a bed (possibly after having had sex). I believe the girl gets out of bed & puts on underwear (a pair of panties), while the boyfriend stays in bed. While he's in bed, he puts on something as a way to act silly. Eventually, she gets back in bed with him. She laughs at him. Then, she takes off whatever he put on. Next, they start kissing. As they kiss, he slides down her panties, maybe anticipating another round of sex.

The next scene is where one of the girls makes her way into a room in the rather large house. She sees a mirror in the room, as well as some sort of nightie (I think). She grabs the nightie & holds it in front of herself in front of the mirror, as if to model/pose with it. As she does so, within the mirror's reflection, a light turns on as a man & woman enter the room. The girl re-positions herself in front of the mirror, so as to watch whatever is about to happen. Eventually, the woman in the mirror gets on her knees in front of the man. Then, she takes his hands & has him possibly massage her clothed breasts. As this is going on, the girl holding the nightie who's watching this go on takes off her coat/jacket, then her shirt, & finally her bra. She then proceeds to put the nightie on, lifting it above her head & lowering it onto herself. As she continues watching the man & woman in the mirror, she start caressing her upper body while wearing the nightie. From looking at her face, it can be interpreted that she's getting aroused/turned on. Eventually, the woman in the mirror suddenly looks towards the girl, which surprises the girl & causes her to stop in fear. The lighted room within the mirror goes dark & the girl acts as if she's coming out of some sort of trance (maybe).

In another scene, another of the girls happens upon a closet. She goes to open it & some sort of prank dummy thing drops down, slightly scaring her.

I'm not exactly sure, but I wanna say that there's someone in the house that's maybe trying to kill the girls.

I know the final scene in the film shows the white van parked outside the house, not moving, as the movie transitions to the ending credits.

If I remember correctly, the outside case for the VHS copy of the movie had a picture of a girl wearing something (I don't remember what anymore) as she's looking to the side, a picture of a house, & what looked like maybe some sort of crazy or demonic horse.

I wanna say the movie maybe might have been something like a cult horror movie...

I recently had the aforementioned scenes from the movie pop into my head & I was unable to remember what the movie was called. I tried getting help from an older sibling within the last few days or so, but they were unable to provide any help as to what the movie's name was. They had told me about a website (this one) they came across in the past, but up until now, they were unable to remember what the site was. Then, it was sometime yesterday that the older sibling finally managed to show me this site. I finally decided to register for the site so as to get some help in figuring out what the name of the movie was whose scenes were playing out in my mind.

I would really appreciate anyone that can help me out with this. It's been annoying me ever since the scenes starting playing in my head & me not being able to remember the name of the movie.
claws
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 06:16:28 AM »

Sounds like Roberta Findlay's Blood Sisters (1987) to me.
MovieFan
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 07:37:54 AM »

Well, I used the link you provided & it does have the outside cover that I was talking about.

So, I just went through & found a site that has links to full movies. I looked up "Blood Sisters" on it & after quickly glimpsing through the movie, you are correct. It was scenes from "Blood Sisters" that had popped into my mind.

So, thank you soo much for helping me out.

P.S. Funny thing is, when the scenes first popped into my mind, I thought the movie's title had "sorority" in it. Heh, turns out I was wrong.

BTW, search is solved.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 07:47:48 AM »

Good job claws!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Having trouble trying to remember the name of a movie I watched in the past... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.