Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:28:42 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Best Bad Movies For PARTIES... « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: The Best Bad Movies For PARTIES...  (Read 21753 times)
major jay
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2013, 07:20:22 AM »

How about STRIKE COMMANDO? I finally got to see this gem, because some kind soul posted it on youtube. It's one of the better bad movies I've seen in a long time.
If you haven't already, check it out.

Small | Large

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2013, 11:41:28 PM »

Small | Large

Small | Large

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Archivist

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2013, 02:11:44 AM »

I went to a sleepover birthday party that included the following movies.  Good times.

Alligator (1980)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alligator_%28film%29
Small | Large

BMX Bandits (1983)
Nicole Kidman's first movie!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMX_Bandits_%28film%29
Small | Large

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2013, 10:19:10 AM »

Menace II Society (1993)! Me and the homiez back on the block, we be trippin' out on this one. Fawties 'n' bluntz galore! (okay, gangstas don't say "galore")   Cheers

Small | Large

EDIT: Just so we're clear on this, I loved this movie when it first came out in the movie theaters, but it did not age as expected with time. What was initially a serious look at life in the 'hood, became quite funny as the years went by, and can now easily be classified as a Comedy-Drama. I mean, really...

Small | Large
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:23:41 PM by zelmo73 » Logged

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2013, 01:46:29 PM »

A Ghoulardi favorite from BITD....

Small | Large

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2013, 09:23:36 PM »

Streetfighter:  the movie.  It's fairly hard to top Raul Julia and Jean Claude Van Damme.
Army of Darkness
Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger Part IV
Blood Sucking Freaks
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Almost anything with Jackie Chan (although I'd suggest Project A and Armour of God)
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2013, 03:56:32 PM »

SUPERGIRL (1984)

Small | Large

Faye Dunaway alone is worth it.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Gst0395
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2013, 05:10:23 PM »

Grindhouse is always fun at parties. Though it might not seem like it at first glance, Death Proof has a lot of drinking in it, a lap dance, hot chicks, spectacular car crashes, and Kurt Russell getting his ass handed to him by three hot chicks. Plus in the special features on the blu ray, a wonderful a cappella performance by Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who in another life should have been a singing diva; what a beautiful and passionate voice that broad has! It made me almost forget that stinker version of The Thing (2011) that she starred in. Almost.  Cheers

Agreed - Grindhouse is a blast!  It's a shame that it didn't do better business.  I'd have loved to see that carry on.  Oh well, we still have the Machete flicks!
Grindhouse is indeed a great experience, with that trashy 70s film look and the fake trailers in between. Death Proof didn't do it for me though. I loved Planet Terror because of how over-the-top and out of control it all was, but Death Proof just bored me with the endless dialogue scenes. The car crash and end chase were good though, and Kurt Russel is entertaining as usual.
BluEyeDevil
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2014, 09:48:21 AM »

Definitely agree with THE ROOM, HARD TICKET TO HAWAII and CHOPPING MALL. My brother actually hosts a Bad Movie Club that meets up once a month to watch the best cinematic garbage around. So far we've watched those, BATTLE TRUCK, AMERICAN SAMURAI (fell asleep during this one), CLASS OF 1984 (an enjoyable b-movie), and a few others.

This month we're celebrating Black History Month with a screening of BLACK GESTAPO and also Valentine's Day with a viewing of the romantic comedy flop GIGLI. Haven't seen either but looking forward to it.

Cheesy action movies are always fun and thanks to the magic of Youtube, there's plenty of full-length stinkers around for your viewing pleasure. Just put "Lorenzo Lamas" and full movie into the search bar and you're guaranteed a night of schlocky mindless entertainment. BOUNTY TRACKER was a particularly fun one.

JollyRott3n
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2014, 11:42:21 AM »

Bad Taste
luscious Lips
The Substitute
Class of Nuke em High
Garbage Pail Kids
A.P.E.X.
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2014, 07:52:10 AM »

Dracula vs. Frankenstein
Legend Of the Seven Golden Vampires
Night Of the Ghouls
Ghost In the Invisible Bikini
From Hell It Came
The Flesh Eaters
The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Creature With the Atom Brain
The Brain That Wouldnt Die
The Hideous Sun Demon
Incredible Melting Man
Children Shouldnt Play With Dead Things
Octaman
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Best Bad Movies For PARTIES... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.