Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:46:00 AM
714352 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Movie about a GIRL and a BOY who get locked up in lockers for days « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movie about a GIRL and a BOY who get locked up in lockers for days  (Read 3441 times)
Mike3d
New Visitor

« on: November 03, 2013, 12:25:31 PM »

Hi there I have been looking for the name of this film for so long. I think it's a 90s/2000s film and what I remember is a boy that gets bullied as pushed around until the group of bullies decide to lock him up inside a locker in what I think was an abandoned school. They take him inside a room where I remember there was gray concrete floor and walls. It wasn't a dark room enough sunlight would travel inside the room. The boy I believe relizes There is also a girl locked up in the locker next to him. There were only those two lockers in the room. They are stuck in there for days and they start talking and getting to know each other. The whole movie takes place in that same setting. Well eventually the boy escapes from the locker but is still stuck in the room.  Sure he tries to open the girl's locker but can not open it. Well eventually both start getting in a very unhealthy situation and the boy looks for a water line and gladly he finds one to drink water but couldn't find a way to also feed water to the girl. One day the boy talks to the girl and she doesn't respond. I believe he finally opens the locker or maybe he never even opens her locker but it was too late and she dies. Finally the bullies decide to let him go and he leaves and the movie ends.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Movie about a GIRL and a BOY who get locked up in lockers for days « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.