So much to say. So little time to say it.
(1) That's what you get for staying in a cheap London hotel. Next time you are in London, stay in one of the better class hotels in London.
(2) It is nice to see that we Americans are not the only ones who are geographically ignorant. Bangladesh has not been a part of Pakistan since it won its independence from Pakistan in the Bangladesh-Liberation War of 1971.
(3) Sheffield. That explains it. Part of Sheffield use to be in Derbyshire and according to the late director Ken Russell, they are all strange in that part of England.
(4) Trevor, with all due respect for you and your undies, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. The defendant could have said he was from South Africa.
(5) And did the defendant ever get to make the deal for the car? The world wants to know.