Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:27:52 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Late 70s/Early 80s satanic posession with floating boy who has sword « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Late 70s/Early 80s satanic posession with floating boy who has sword  (Read 3192 times)
moonshine
New Visitor

« on: November 26, 2013, 06:11:23 PM »

I'm a long time lurker and big fan of this site (where is Andrew I miss his reviews), and after months of no success looking for this film I once saw on USA back when joe Bob Briggs did his show, I didn't know where else to turn.

The movie was most likely made in the late 1970s but could possibly have been made in the early 1980s.  I am fairly convinced it may have been an Italian film or other foreign film as many where made about satanic possession during that time period.

The plot concerns a boy (about 12-15 years old if I recall) in what seems to be a centuries old religious school.  He is picked on by the other boys and just doesn't fit in with anyone.  He begins sneaking down to the basement and practicing demonic rituals.  Towards the end of the movie he unleashes some kind of powerful evil with the intent of revenge.  He levitates around with a huge ancient sword decapitating people and in general causing massive amounts of fake blood to spray everywhere.

What it this film?
whatwasthatmovie
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:31:06 PM »

Sounds like Evilspeak - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082346/

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:57:02 PM »

I second Evilspeak.  That is definitely the movie.  And a great one at that!  Long live Clint Howard!!!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
moonshine
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 07:21:23 PM »

Just looked it up and yep its Evilspeak.  Just got done ordering it off the net and can't wait to see it!
The fAct that it has Clint Howard makes it that much sweeter!

Thank you so much gentlemen we can move this one to the solved forum! 
whatwasthatmovie
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:51:19 PM »

WQQt!  Glad to help!

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Late 70s/Early 80s satanic posession with floating boy who has sword « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.