Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:37:07 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  ok i got another one for you. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ok i got another one for you.  (Read 6356 times)
Stonieboi
Dedicated Viewer

« on: December 13, 2013, 05:26:30 AM »

With this one I can remember the end of it.  The killer hid himself in the houses of his victims by makimg it dark in the room and painting himself a dark color and standing against the wall. I think they started shooting at all the walls because they didn't know exactly where he was. Sorry but that's all I can remember.
Gst0395
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 07:19:46 AM »

This sounds like a strange one. Any idea of what era it could have been made in?
Stonieboi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 09:40:15 AM »

I think it was a 90's movie. OK I want to add this... I think he was a ventriloquist.
Gst0395
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 09:59:39 AM »

After some "research" of my own, I found out about this movie called "When a Stranger Calls Back" (1993) which is a sequel to "A Stranger Calls" (1979), featuring a killer stalking some babysitter. People say there's a scene where he paints himself to blend in with the wall, similar to what you mentioned. It's also mentioned the killer is a ventriloquist. I'm pretty certain this is the one you're looking for.
whatwasthatmovie
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 11:37:35 AM »

When a Stranger Calls Back sounds spot on.  Even found a scene showing both the ventriloquist doll and him hiding in the shadows while painted (give it a couple minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e178Hm5qKc#t=4501

Stonieboi
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 06:55:54 PM »

Thanks Gst!
Gst0395
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 07:03:58 PM »

Thanks Gst!
I'm glad both me and Whatwasthatmovie could help. Enjoy.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  ok i got another one for you. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.