Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:26:22 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Feeders! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Feeders!  (Read 1462 times)
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« on: December 13, 2013, 11:21:09 PM »

Hi everyone, i've been reading the Feeders review for like the hundreth time and i just can't stop laughing at it. I want to see this movie so bad but i don't have the chance of getting it here, and the cost of buying it from Amazon would kill me with the shipping costs (that if actually gets sent to my country at all).

So the question is: is there a place where i can download it so i can finally enjoy it's suckiness? Or at least that sells a digital copy for a few bucks, instead of a DVD.

Thanks in advance.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 05:17:30 AM »

A Google or Bing search yields several sites that offer the movie for free viewing, though I might question their authenticity. A used copy would probably be your best bet.

As someone who has watched a couple of the same Polonia titles multiple times [<b>SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING</b>], I understand the "charm" Feeders exudes that might otherwise be missed. I have not seen it but I have seen this:

Small | Large

Wow.  Could those brothers make awful monsters. BounceGiggle

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 10:05:39 AM »

OMG, after another search from a different approach i managed to find it in a pretty bad video quality (tho i don't know if the original was much better  Twirling).

Still, thanks for quick help!

PD: update the site! TeddyR

SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 11:10:28 AM »

If you can find a Polonia flick with excellent picture quality, it's probably pirated.  Wink

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »

Holy s**t, what a masterpiece. For a $500 film made in 4 days, i think it goes above the expectations. Some of the shots are particularly hilarious, but there was others that i think are pretty nice - like the one taken from the forest to the house in the night while the guys run to their safety, around minute 43.

Still, the ending could've had some extra work IMO. I really didn't get it, the aliens wins or what? Why would they destroy houses if they want to eat the people inside? They want their meals very cooked?
And i feel a little bad for Derek. The poor guy not only was tricked into killing his best friend, but also forced to watch stock footage of random buildings getting demolished. I wouldn't wish that destiny to anyone. Also, i think I've seen some clips from the sequel and saw Bennet alive, what's that all about?

I thought it would be a torture but actually was a nice waste of time, even when some scenes dragged along too much for my taste - like walking in the forest at the rhythm of Charlie Brown, or exploring the house with supposed "tense" music for like 5 tedious minutes.
Also I've found so many mistakes that made me laugh, like the guy who got hit by the car and then dies, his stomach is still moving like he's breathing after they put the sheet over his body. Or the terrible effect of the decapitated head of the doctor which STILL MOVES HIS MUSCLES even after getting separated from, you know, THE REST OF THE f**kING BODY. Also, why they add this Microsoft Paint effect in the sheet to depict the hole from which the feeder escaped? Couldn't they just cut it and put some red paint on it?

I have to thanks Andrew for the review, he introduced me to this great movie. I passed some clips to my friends and they're already insulting me in Whatsapp, it's glorious.

Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 08:18:40 PM »

Your gonna want to look for the Polonia Brothers masterpiece PREYLIEN: ALIEN PREDATOR next.

R.I.P John Polonia!

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Feeders! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.