Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:28:14 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird, uncomfortable, embarrassing, etc., dating experiences « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird, uncomfortable, embarrassing, etc., dating experiences  (Read 3381 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 31, 2013, 11:15:29 AM »

Here are two of mine:

* When I was around 25 years old, I was in a bar with one of my friends.  We were playing pool.  There were two girls playing at the table beside us.  We started talking and drinking together and they moved over to our pool table and joined us.  About a week later, I ended up going on a date with one of the girls.  After a few hours, she said that she needed to tell me something.  She confessed that she was only 18 years old and had used a fake ID to drink in the bar.  I thought she was around 22.  The date suddenly got very awkward . . . and even more awkward when I began to suspect that she had lied to me again and was probably only 16 or 17.  First and last date with that girl.

* When I was around 28, I went to a Halloween party with my girlfriend who had worked as a stripper for several years.  She was retired from stripping, but still liked to dress in provocative clothes and do things to draw attention to herself.  So, during the Halloween Party (it was in a rented function hall with a DJ, bar, buffet, etc., and there were probably around 100 - 150 people there),  she put her foot up on a chair, hiked up her skirt, and began adjusting her nylons.  There was a guy standing near her and he very innocently glanced in our direction.  Suddenly, she turned toward him and said loudly and playfully, "Did you get a good look?"  The guy's wife looked at him and it was obvious that he was in big trouble.  I wanted to crawl under the table and hide.

How about you?

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
A_Dubya
Bad Movie Lover

I'm no hero, never was. I'm just an old killer.

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 05:20:23 AM »

I went to a party with an older woman one time. We had just started dating, and she seemed very adamant about getting me drunk, and taking advantage of me later on in the night. I figured I'd oblige her.

Anyways, I'm trying to pace myself, but she kept getting me more and more drinks. I guess whatever I was drinking was a lot stronger than what I was used to, as I was pretty sloshed after just 5 or 6 drinks. I felt a little ill about an hour after being at this party with loads of people. I was sitting down, and ended up puking a bit on my coat. Fortunately for me, only a small few people saw it, and the girl I went to the party with wasn't around.

She came back near me a few minutes later and was asking me what happened. I lied and told her some drunk dude puked and it got on my coat. She felt kinda bad about this happening, and we left a little while later. Long story short, she made it up to me later that night, for that "inconvenience" I experienced.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 05:24:16 AM by A_Dubya » Logged

This space free, since Photobucket is on dust.

PSN ID: A_Dubya13
claws
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 06:55:13 AM »

I once dated this girl I had a crush on because she was very sweet, and looked like Meg Tilly's twin sister (I had a crush on the real Meg Tilly back then), which was a nice bonus. We went to a carnival and had a good time. Later in the evening I decided to get her a plastic rose from a shooting range at the carnival. It only took me two shots, and when I gave her the rose I said "mercy" (french for "thank you"). I'm not french and I don't know why I said that (if anything, she should've said thanks and not me). I felt utterly embarrassed, and quickly dragged her for a ride on the Ferris wheel.

The rest of the evening I felt a bit awkward because I kept thinking that she thought I was an idiot. Turned out I was wrong because we went on another date after that.
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 08:25:02 AM »

"Weird," "uncomfortable" and "embarrassing" are usually the words women use about going out with me, not the other way around.  TongueOut

"Dating experiences" is a fairly foreign concept to me. I guess I'm not much of a player, especially since I got married.  TeddyR

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 03:49:08 PM »

Being in a relationship for a week...yeah, 7th grade was a bad year for me.

yeah no.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 04:00:07 PM »

Weird, uncomfortable, embarrassing

So my entire dating history in other words?

I'll just pick out a few choice ones:

Took a girl out to a Northstars hockey game (first date).  She spots some guy 20 rows ahead of us who's a friend of her ex-boyfriend, so she has to go tell him that me and her aren't out on a date, we're just friends.  That was our last date too I believe.

Had this other girlfriend and we went over to my friend's house.  He was selling me some albums because he was short of money.  Twenty-five albums for fifty bucks or something.  Anyhow this girl just starts taking whichever albums she wanted, and leaving me with the ones she didn't.  That relationship didn't last long either.

Oh then there was Tammy.  We'd go to the bar with a group of friends.  She'd be dancing and the rest of us would be sitting at a table.  The bouncer would come up to us and say "There's a girl sitting in the middle of the dance floor [too drunk to stand up] and you guys should take her home."

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 06:32:50 PM »

I for some reason went out on a date with a girl who was like 6 months visibly pregnant. We saw Lake Placid. She was flirting with me thankfully her Dad or Step Dad was home otherwise I probably would have hung around yikes.

Another time I went out with a girl who was a skinhead. She was black but hated other black people. If we went into a store she would inevitably get into some sort of argument with someone. I still have a a soft spot for her though she had more personality than a lot of women you meet online. She liked horror movies and was a nanny to a genius kid who had a room full of dirty clothes because his weird Mom didn't like to do laundry or something.

After that I was like no more internet dating. That'll be enough of that
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2014, 01:18:09 AM »

Not one of mine but one of Landon's. Back in 2000 he was casually involved with this weekend TV weather girl, a couple years out of college, whose boss at the station happened to be none other than Landon's own unsuspecting dad. Weird already, right?

Well, one day when Landon (who was about twenty-four then) was home visiting his parents, his dad started telling him how there was this potential problem at the station involving the weekend weather anchor girl's sex life.

So Landon freezes up thinking his father knows and this is going to be his dad's way of opening up the subject of the weathercaster and him, and was just about to 'fess up to everything when his dad explained the weather anchor was having this steamy affair with her producer at the station, who also happened to be married. The producer's wife had found out and was going to go public with it, which would have been bad publicity in a conservative town, and it was coming down to Landon's dad to straighten all this out by being the one to fire the weather anchor.

So Landon's sitting there hearing from his father of all people that he's potentially part of this big tangled romantic triangle, and that the girl he was sometimes going out with was about to get fired: awkward!

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
claws
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2014, 01:53:18 AM »

Who is Landon?
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2014, 02:01:10 AM »

Who is Landon?

Oh, yeah, left that part out, didn't I? Aw, he's Just Some Guy, lol.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 07:59:13 PM »

When I was around 25, I was out with my friends at the local bar having a few and playing fooseball like we did every Thursday night. I was drinking diet soda (I'm not a drinker) while the rest of the gang was getting plastered.  So...the soda I drank was giving me some serious gas issues, and it came to a head...the girl I was with was sitting next to me, and when she called my name, I said "what?" and at the same time, the gas came up, and when I said it, I sounded like a demon from some horror movie!  It was like "whaaaaaat!"
Everyone looked at me like "WTF"? and my date recoiled and sarcastically said "Jeez, don't throw up!" All brought to you courtesy of the State Of Carbonation  Cheers
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird, uncomfortable, embarrassing, etc., dating experiences « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.