Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:45:39 PM
713352 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Help finding a film about people trapped in different kinds of "hells" « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help finding a film about people trapped in different kinds of "hells"  (Read 5543 times)
anzurem1991
New Visitor

« on: January 23, 2014, 05:03:01 PM »

Hi, I am looking for a film about some people finding themselves trapped in a place which has diffrent "hells" after having some kind of accident. It has been a few years since I saw the movie so it may sound a bit weird as I don't recall all the details. The thing I remember is that they try to survive in those diffrent "hells" where there are strange demons trying to catch the people and when they've done so, torturing them until they die. As for example their is one scene where they are in a  "fire hell" and the demons would boil humans alive in big cauldrons. Another "hell" I recall is a "spike hell" where there are alot of plants with extremly sharp and pointy thorns. As I don't recall the movie to well, I don't know where the movie was made, but I think it must have been in the years from 2004-2008.
I will already thank you for your answers in advance and I hope somebody can help me find the movie I'm looking for because it's driving me crazy.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 05:05:41 PM »

"Despiser" (2003) is a possible candidate.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
anzurem1991
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 05:37:29 PM »

Just looked it up, but unfortunately it's not this one. And it's a group of younger people I think.
VenomX73

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 08:22:02 PM »

What Dreams May Come 1998 ???

Maybe. Just a quick guess...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Dreams_May_Come_(film)

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
dick rambone
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 09:16:56 PM »

jigoku (the sinners of hell)???
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 09:45:12 PM »

It doesn't look like your film, but a movie I've wanted to add to my collection for years and it could be what you are looking for:

Highway to Hell (1991)

Highway To Hell (1991) Trailer Small | Large

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
anzurem1991
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 09:33:14 AM »

Thanks for the replies :) I think it's the film jigoku, although I don't remember it being this old. I remember it with better effects. could there be a remake of the film after the one from 1999? Or could it be that there is an american remake of the film, they often do remakes of japanese horror movies.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 01:32:55 PM »

Thanks for the replies :) I think it's the film jigoku, although I don't remember it being this old. I remember it with better effects. could there be a remake of the film after the one from 1999? Or could it be that there is an american remake of the film, they often do remakes of japanese horror movies.

I could only find references to three versions:  1960, 1979, 1999.  Couldn't find any word on a remake, but that doesn't mean one does not exist.

Could this also be an episode from a horror/science fiction series, such as Tales from the Darkside or similar show?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 04:27:48 PM »

What Dreams May Come 1998 ???

Maybe. Just a quick guess...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Dreams_May_Come_(film)

A great guess, actually. That movie put me through hell just by watching it in the theater. Booze helped afterward though.  Drink

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
anzurem1991
New Visitor

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 06:48:33 PM »

I could only find references to three versions:  1960, 1979, 1999.  Couldn't find any word on a remake, but that doesn't mean one does not exist.

Could this also be an episode from a horror/science fiction series, such as Tales from the Darkside or similar show?

No I don't think it's an episode of some series. I remember renting it on dvd at a video store at my hometown. It was a full length film as I recall. At least if I could find the film somewhere I could take a look at it if it is the one from 1999 that I've seen or if it was indeed a newer version of the film.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Help finding a film about people trapped in different kinds of "hells" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.