Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:39:06 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Please I really need help find out the movie where a guy gets vaporized!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Please I really need help find out the movie where a guy gets vaporized!!!  (Read 2577 times)
Trashdiver
New Visitor

« on: January 28, 2014, 02:40:12 PM »

Guys and gals, I've looked everywhere. I mean everywhere to no avail to find the source of this clip I saw in a mixtape, in the clip in question a giant video game space invader type thing flashing red and green vaporizes a guy who runs out on a balcony leaving flaming shoes. I asked the maker of the mixtape where the source of the clip was from and he didn't even remember. I did a google image search and nothing came up, AT ALL!!! This is driving me crazy!!! This isn't from the horror anthology "Nightmares" where Emilio Estevez takes on "the Bishop". I've even done a regular search, no results. It might not even be from a movie, it could be from a TV show or music video for all I know. If any of you out there in B movie land can help me, I'd much appreciate it. Since I can't post the link of the mixtape in question, the name of it in the youtube search engine is "Fffrrrreeeq-Dildo Science"(its a arcade video game themed clip with scenes from various things that involve arcade games) and the clip that I am looking for starts at about 1 minute 23 second mark. Seriously, I'd much appreciate this if any of you could put a end to this search. Thanks.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »

I do believe that is from a video-game themed bumper sequence that used to play to fill time in-between movies on HBO.  The idea was that video game characters got out of an arcade cabinet into the real world.  Hope that helps.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Dubal
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 05:14:49 PM »

Arcade Attack Small | Large

Is this it. Akiraturbo had it right. It was one of the HBO Short Takes back in the 80's.

Those were always fun to watch.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Please I really need help find out the movie where a guy gets vaporized!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.