Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:19 PM
713363 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Soiled Restroom Cinema Podcast « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Soiled Restroom Cinema Podcast  (Read 2296 times)
HonorKnight
New Visitor

« on: February 23, 2014, 02:30:35 PM »

If you love bad movies as much as we do (and obviously you do if you're on this forum, right?), you owe it to yourself to check out the Cinematic Flushers of the SOILED RESTROOM CINEMA podcast.  Each week we cinematically "flush" the worst that Hollywood has to offer, and believe me, it's not pretty.

We're here to flush it, so you don't have to see it.  Check us out over at SIGNALS OF FURY!  Enjoy!
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 05:18:03 PM »

Soiled Restroom? 

Really? 

Is that really the best name you could come up with?  It doesn't really attract people in, now does it?  Even "the garbage dump" sounds more inviting than the Soiled Restroom. 

"Hey everybody!  Let's go hang out in the SOILED RESTROOM!" 
It just doesn't work for me. 

I can't image how that's going to work for you either. 
"So, what do you do?"
"Oh, I podcast from the Soiled Restroom."
"Don't ever talk to me again."
HonorKnight
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 05:27:38 PM »

Lol!  If you'd seen what we've seen, you'd understand the name choice.  Seems to be working for us so far.  Thanks for the reply!  :)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 06:02:25 PM »

I'd like to believe the podcast was named after that bathroom in Trainspotting.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
HonorKnight
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 07:58:08 PM »

Lol.  Unfortunately it wasn't, but that's certainly a good reference.  Plenty of cinematic toilets to choose from, that's for sure!
Javakoala
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 08:26:10 PM »

After scanning your selection of film reviews, I can certainly see how toilet references are fitting as the bulk of those films are major turds, though I have a serious soft spot for Bigfoot. Still, it is a stinky stool sample.
HonorKnight
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 09:14:08 PM »

We only select the finest cinematic turds for flushing, lol.  Thanks for checking out our show.  Bad movies are a blast to chat about each week.
Javakoala
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 12:35:52 AM »

The show is pretty good, and some of the comments are really funny. I will definitely listen to a good number of them.

I do have one serious criticism: Stop sucking your teeth, man. It made me cringe every time you did it.

Other than that, interesting show. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.  Cheers
HonorKnight
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 03:04:14 AM »

You're very welcome!  Thank you for the listen, and the heads up on the teeth suck, lol.  Will work on it.  :-)
JollyRott3n
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 01:22:49 PM »

I'll check it out, but I'm bringing a sharpie to write on the walls.
HonorKnight
New Visitor

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 01:45:42 PM »

Lol.  Please do!  It can only improve the decor.  ☺
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Soiled Restroom Cinema Podcast « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.