Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:17:01 PM
714145 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things you didn't know about me... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Things you didn't know about me...  (Read 9907 times)
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 04:36:35 PM »

I came in fifth in the Northern New Jersey semi-final for the 1984 National Spelling Bee. I still have the plaque, and to this day, my mother thinks I should be listing that on my resume. (I'm like "Mom, I was fourteen years old. No one cares."  TeddyR )

I have been present as a background/extra during the filming of two movies: "Class of Nuke'Em High" and "Ghostbusters II," but to the best of my knowledge I don't actually appear onscreen in either one.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Bushma

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 07:45:43 PM »

18 years ago I made counterfeit money using a color scanner and a color printer. A buddy of mine took some and tried to use it and got caught.  I ended up having a conversation with the treasury department.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 08:38:07 PM »

I didnt have sex (with another person) untill I was 23. I had plenty of sex-with Hustler magazines. But I would cheat-with cheap whores like CHIC and some old 60's underground s**t my dad hid in the basement.
I'm not circumcised. I still wear a hoodie. I hope some racist dumb ass don't shoot me when I'm drunk and p**sing on a light post.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 07:45:07 PM »

Im often most comfortable at a yard sale or thrift store.   I resell a lot of stuff I buy there. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 07:46:49 PM »

I hate pantyhose, luckily I dont wear them.  I seriously have issues even touching them.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Javakoala
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 08:15:18 PM »

I collect gothic romance novels from the 60s and 70s.

I do it for a couple of reasons. First, they remind me of my mom, because she used to read those things by the boxload. Second, I have always thought the covers were both cool and stupid at the same time. As a kid, I always thought they were horror novels because of the covers. Now, I just think it is funny how almost every gothic romance cover had the same elements: a woman running towards the reader, and a house/mansion/castle/lighthouse in the background with only one light on.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 09:32:00 AM »

I worked as a car salesman for about 2 months back in the 1980s.  For this, I apologize to the world.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
VenomX73

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 02:00:45 PM »

I'm afraid of giant great white sharks! --- I mean the REALLY big ones...

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 02:01:01 PM »

I do it for a couple of reasons. First, they remind me of my mom, because she used to read those things by the boxload. Second, I have always thought the covers were both cool and stupid at the same time. As a kid, I always thought they were horror novels because of the covers. Now, I just think it is funny how almost every gothic romance cover had the same elements: a woman running towards the reader, and a house/mansion/castle/lighthouse in the background with only one light on.

Yeah, kind of like those old covers for the Eerie Publications pulp rage like Weird, Tales From The Tomb and Classic Horror Tales. Only in those cases, the women usually had reason to run towards the castle or mansion and not towards the reader, because they were being chased by some monster, lol
Javakoala
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2014, 08:22:26 PM »

Yeah, kind of like those old covers for the Eerie Publications pulp rage like Weird, Tales From The Tomb and Classic Horror Tales. Only in those cases, the women usually had reason to run towards the castle or mansion and not towards the reader, because they were being chased by some monster, lol

I would probably collect those except those things are expensive. Hell, most people want to get rid of the gothic romance novels. And, I almost hate to admit it, the damn things are actually fun to read. As stupid as a bag of hammers, but fun.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 01:32:57 AM »

Occasionally I give in to my feminine side and dress up like this:

I don't actually mind what I see in the mirror.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Javakoala
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 03:14:26 AM »

Occasionally I give in to my feminine side and dress up like this:

I don't actually mind what I see in the mirror.  Smile

Trev, if you looked like that when you dressed up, I wouldn't mind seeing you.  Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 07:45:42 AM »

I did telemarketing for a couple of months, though I only called up businesses.  "Hi, can I speak to the person in your purchasing department who's in charge of outside contracting?"

I was absolutely terrible at it.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 08:23:47 PM »

I hate pantyhose, luckily I dont wear them.  I seriously have issues even touching them.
Oh YUCK!  I hate pantyhose too.  I don't know how women can wear them!  

I didnt have sex (with another person) untill I was 23...
I didn't have sex with another person until I was 23, too!! 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:28:18 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ChaosTheory

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2014, 12:59:35 PM »

Im often most comfortable at a yard sale or thrift store.   

I haven't bought garments that were actually new (aside from underwear & socks) in 2 years.

I'm  a kleptomaniac.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things you didn't know about me... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.