Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:38:16 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  SOLVED: Old late '80s, maybe early '90s slasher-type movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SOLVED: Old late '80s, maybe early '90s slasher-type movie  (Read 4228 times)
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« on: March 25, 2014, 01:50:01 PM »

I saw this in the early '90s and I believe that I was still in high school. It was on cable. It had the look and feel of a slasher film though I don't remember watching it long enough to see if there was an actual killer, but I'm assuming that there was. I just remember a goofy scene where this guy and gal are having sex in a bedroom on a bed, with a lit lamp and a glass of water on the nightstand next to them, and a small radio sitting on the bed next to them.

The gal has the bright idea of tying the dude's arms to the bedposts, I guess for kinky sex purposes. So she's riding him and they're going at it, and the glass of water spills on the radio sitting on the bed and shorts it out, while the poor guy's right hand and arm are in the pool of water next to the radio's electrical cord. While he's getting electrocuted and his arm is being electrically burned and turning black, the gal is still riding him getting electrocuted too in the process while she's screaming "OH YES! OH YEAH!" before they both drop down dead on the bed.

Pretty sick, I know, but funny as hell. Any idea what this movie is called?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 05:21:56 PM by zelmo73 » Logged

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 01:44:03 PM »

An electrocution scene that sounds just like the one you described happens in the 1988 flick Twice Dead.  It's sorta slashery, with a haunted house feel:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096319/
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:45:42 PM by JayJayM12 » Logged

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 05:21:35 PM »

An electrocution scene that sounds just like the one you described happens in the 1988 flick Twice Dead.  It's sorta slashery, with a haunted house feel:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096319/

I'm pretty sure that's it, because the title sounds very familiar. Yeah, it seemed more like a haunted house movie, especially with how that scene played out where there was no actual killer. Almost Final Destination-y, you know?  BounceGiggle

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 05:32:36 PM »

You need to check out (if you haven't already) Ghosthouse aka La Casa 3 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093090/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1), a fun, goofy Umberto Lenzi flick that reminds me a lot of Twice Dead. 

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  SOLVED: Old late '80s, maybe early '90s slasher-type movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.