Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:38:17 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  '80s horror/slasher film with skinny dipping « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: '80s horror/slasher film with skinny dipping  (Read 11545 times)
greaseball77
New Visitor

« on: March 07, 2014, 08:36:51 PM »

I'm trying to identify a movie I saw in the early '90s late at night on HBO.  All I remember about the plot is that it involved a group of college-aged kids at a remote lake house, but it seemed pretty unserious and goofy compared to normal horror/slasher fare.  I think it was from the '80s.

The only thing I do remember are some of the nude scenes:

Around the beginning of the movie, a van full of punks drives to the lake and start skinny dipping, and the guys at the house yell at them to leave.

Before a sex scene in the film, the guy is undressing and ends up on the floor, and suggests to his brunette partner that they start out on the floor for a chance of pace.  She says she's not fond of back trouble and lays on the bed.  During the actual sex scene she's riding him and banging the bed against the wall, which disturbs the guy in the adjacent room, who had barricaded himself in there.  I remember a portion of the lyrics from a soft rock song playing during this scene--"I was your guest, from far away" (a search yielded nothing). 

There's also a blonde girl who showed off in shower and night skinny dipping scenes.  Her skinny dipping scene had a build up of false suspense, making you think she was going to be attacked, but it was just the guy she went with trying to spook her.

Thanks in advance!

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 09:55:26 PM »

Sorry, those types of scenes are in so many movies from the 80s.  I remember Friday The 13th IV: The Final Friday having skinny dipping.  I think the mom of Corey Feldman in that film was p**sed at the teens.  Check that one.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
dick rambone
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 10:29:55 AM »

This is going to be a very tough one because those types of scenes exude what 80's slashers and horror movies were all about. First movie that came to my mind while I was reading was Rock n Roll Nightmare. It has the 80's punks and a van and some sex scenes. Another one that came to mind was Neon Maniacs which I'm pretty sure has all the same stuff in it.
claws
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 01:49:13 PM »

Friday the 13th part III had a van, punks and lake house. Friday the 13th part 2 had a skinny dipping false suspense scene.
Blair
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 12:53:49 AM »

The movie you are looking for is called "There's Nothing Out There". It is available to watch on YouTube at the Tromamovies channel. Your punks show up about 16 minutes in. This movie is also notable for having a proto-Randy from "Scream" with rules on how to survive a horror movie.
316zombie
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 06:01:22 PM »

bravo! and you "sniped" me,i was going to post the same thing when i read the OP! Cheers Cheers Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup hot hot hot hot hot
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  '80s horror/slasher film with skinny dipping « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.