Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:20:21 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Ice Road Trucker arrested for kidnapping prostitute « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ice Road Trucker arrested for kidnapping prostitute  (Read 4985 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« on: April 21, 2014, 06:25:22 PM »

This is several bad stereotypes of truckers all rolled up into one nasty package;

"Ice Road Truckers" star Tim Zickuhr has been accused of kidnapping a prostitute. According to TMZ, Tim has been charged with 3 felonies after reportedly abducting a prostitute from Las Vegas. Also, he forced the victim to jump out the window of a second-floor house.

Tim Zickuhr has been charged with three major crimes - first degree kidnapping, coercion and extortion. However, TMZ reports that the tale behind the charges is crazy.

According to a report by police officials, the prostitute, who goes by the name of Snow White, was hired by Tim to give the services on December 18, 2013.

Snow White revealed that Tim gave her his credit card and later accused her of taking advantage of the same. According to Tim, Snow White spent a lot of money using his credit card. Snow mentioned that Tim organised a meeting at his place the next day to find a solution to the money dispute.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Bushma

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 08:03:30 PM »

Is that all going to be covered in one episode or over a whole season?

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Javakoala
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 08:17:21 PM »

Umm, why should anyone give a flying batsh!t?

We have soldiers risking harm or death every day, even if the reason they are in other countries is petrodollars. We have AMERICAN citizens starving to death or suffering malnourishment because the wealth of this country is concentrated in 1% of the total population. Our economy is based on an over-extention of credit that will one day either cause a massive collapse or rise up to bite our butts some other way. We are bailing out the banks that own all of our collective butts, and thinking it is a good thing.

And we give a crap about "reality" TV stars?

We deserve to be wiped off this planet.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to some of the indy games being marketed to the PS4.
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 08:28:07 PM »

Is that all going to be covered in one episode or over a whole season?

Probably one episode per crime.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 06:24:34 AM »

Who would have guessed that giving a hooker your credit card would be a bad idea?

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 05:11:21 PM »

We have soldiers risking harm or death every day, even if the reason they are in other countries is petrodollars. We have AMERICAN citizens starving to death or suffering malnourishment because the wealth of this country is concentrated in 1% of the total population. Our economy is based on an over-extention of credit that will one day either cause a massive collapse or rise up to bite our butts some other way. We are bailing out the banks that own all of our collective butts, and thinking it is a good thing.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to some of the indy games being marketed to the PS4.

First of all, exactly where in America are people starving to death in the streets?  I've lived in the 3rd world and seen real poverty.
The poorest American is still in the upper third of the world's wage earners.

"We deserve to be wiped off the planet."

Does that mean all mankind, or just the United States?
Take a look around the world.  Granted, all mankind is a sinful and selfish being, but few give away more to the less fortunate,
whether they can afford it or not.  What other country donated over a billion dollars to help fight AIDS in Africa?  What other country
intervened from half a world away to liberate Europe from Nazi German, or to give the people of Iraq a fighting chance to actually
elect their own government rather than bow to the whims of a dictator.
Look at the way women are treated throughout most of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Look at the way Christians are treated in Saudi Arabia and North Korea.
Not to say humanity does not deserve some serious smiting, but there are a LOT of places further up in the line than the USA.
Focus on the positive and you will see it.
Focus on the negative, and that's what you'll find. 
One will make you a happier person; the other will just make you mad.

As for the reality TV thing, if it's not KING OF THE NERDS, I am utterly indifferent.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Javakoala
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 05:49:39 PM »

First of all, exactly where in America are people starving to death in the streets?  I've lived in the 3rd world and seen real poverty.

Take a look around the world.  Granted, all mankind is a sinful and selfish being, but few give away more to the less fortunate,
whether they can afford it or not.  What other country donated over a billion dollars to help fight AIDS in Africa?  What other country
intervened from half a world away to liberate Europe from Nazi German, or to give the people of Iraq a fighting chance to actually
Look at the way women are treated throughout most of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Not to say humanity does not deserve some serious smiting, but there are a LOT of places further up in the line than the USA.

As for the reality TV thing, if it's not KING OF THE NERDS, I am utterly indifferent.

I tend to focus on the negative. And you will find malnourishment in areas of West Virgina, at least. I'm sure it exists in other areas. No major continent is without malnourishment and starvation. Perhaps not on the level of the lowest of the Third World countries, but if we can't boast 100% success in our own country, where do we get off trying to tell other countries how to manage their own?

Ignoring the distribution of wealth in this country is your own issue. Sure, I'm not hurting, but if the Federal Reserve who floats the imaginary money value that keeps this country afloat decides to call in the debts owed to it, we are all going to be on the streets, fighting each other.

Yes, I can focus on only the positive and ignore the pain, the suffering, the ignorance, the poor and all the other ills. It doesn't mean that they aren't there. I, for one, prefer to help where there is pain than to stroke the egos of the okay and not-so-needy.

That being said, in an Ayn Rand way, if you aren't willing to be part of the solution, then you need to be removed as an obstacle. You want to sit on your butt and live off others, then you can be Soylent Green. At least then you will serve a purpose.

And Christians deserve special treatment? They have slaughtered people for ages in the name of God or Jesus or Jebus or whatever. Just because the current batch doesn't wield swords doesn't mean that they don't follow an agenda to achieve their ends. A true holy man doesn't cleanse all that is around him to remove temptation; a true holy man can walk through a lifetime of temptation and not be distracted by temptation. I admit there are some people out there who are golden people, but "Christianity" is wielded by a lot of people who care to use it as a weapon and not as a personal standard. You, Indy, strike me as one of the golden folks. You treat people as you feel you would like to be treated. I'm not attacking you, good sir.

And, for the record, I never said people were starving in the street. I respect and love you as a person, Indy. Do not try to put words in my mouth, please. You are a better person than that.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 07:25:23 PM »

I did go into rant mode for a bit there.
I just get tired of folks trashing America sometimes.
We have a lot of problems to fix, but we also have the means and will to do it.
Frankly, a lot of our problems come from people who would rather complain than do something.
At any rate, sorry for dumping on you, and thanks for the kind words.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 07:49:33 PM »

Who would have guessed that giving a hooker your credit card would be a bad idea?

Obviously not this guy.

Bushma

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 08:27:20 PM »

I did go into rant mode for a bit there.
I just get tired of folks trashing America sometimes.
We have a lot of problems to fix, but we also have the means and will to do it.
Frankly, a lot of our problems come from people who would rather complain than do something.
At any rate, sorry for dumping on you, and thanks for the kind words.

I tend to focus on the negative. And you will find malnourishment in areas of West Virgina, at least. I'm sure it exists in other areas. No major continent is without malnourishment and starvation. Perhaps not on the level of the lowest of the Third World countries, but if we can't boast 100% success in our own country, where do we get off trying to tell other countries how to manage their own?

Ignoring the distribution of wealth in this country is your own issue. Sure, I'm not hurting, but if the Federal Reserve who floats the imaginary money value that keeps this country afloat decides to call in the debts owed to it, we are all going to be on the streets, fighting each other.

Yes, I can focus on only the positive and ignore the pain, the suffering, the ignorance, the poor and all the other ills. It doesn't mean that they aren't there. I, for one, prefer to help where there is pain than to stroke the egos of the okay and not-so-needy.

That being said, in an Ayn Rand way, if you aren't willing to be part of the solution, then you need to be removed as an obstacle. You want to sit on your butt and live off others, then you can be Soylent Green. At least then you will serve a purpose.

And Christians deserve special treatment? They have slaughtered people for ages in the name of God or Jesus or Jebus or whatever. Just because the current batch doesn't wield swords doesn't mean that they don't follow an agenda to achieve their ends. A true holy man doesn't cleanse all that is around him to remove temptation; a true holy man can walk through a lifetime of temptation and not be distracted by temptation. I admit there are some people out there who are golden people, but "Christianity" is wielded by a lot of people who care to use it as a weapon and not as a personal standard. You, Indy, strike me as one of the golden folks. You treat people as you feel you would like to be treated. I'm not attacking you, good sir.

And, for the record, I never said people were starving in the street. I respect and love you as a person, Indy. Do not try to put words in my mouth, please. You are a better person than that.

That right there is what I love about this forum MD the wonderful folks on it. Everyone can be mature enough to listen to what others are saying and not freak out and go on an insane rant. We can also admit when we were wrong or may have crossed a line.

You guys are great!

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 08:33:01 PM »

That's why I always pay by check!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Javakoala
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 09:09:43 PM »

Hey, any man who totes his goats is a good man, even if we don't see eye to eye. And that's why I keep coming back to this place. People listen and comment, but don't get mad.

I'd buy Indy the drink of his choice any day, but I'd still try to convince him the error of his ways about Sucker Punch.  Wink  Cheers

And, yes, seriously, who pays a hooker with a credit card? Cash, grass or road rash.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 02:28:01 PM »

Yes, Mr. Zickuhr does not come off as being too bright, as for Snow White, she was once white as snow, but she soon drifted, as for her 7 little friends--Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy--they each have what it takes to keep you satisfied, as long as you do not use a credit card.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 05:10:05 PM »

Ice Road Truckers: Kidnapping Hookers 2014 Edition would make an awesome PS4 game!  Cheers

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 09:29:08 PM »

Ice Road Truckers: Kidnapping Hookers 2014 Edition would make an awesome PS4 game!  Cheers

Yes. Yes it would.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Ice Road Trucker arrested for kidnapping prostitute « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.