Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:55:17 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Looking for a movie I saw once in a trailer « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for a movie I saw once in a trailer  (Read 3643 times)
jackic
Dedicated Viewer

« on: May 07, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »

Hi there guys,

I have just remembered about a horror movie trailer I saw as a kid and I can't get it out of my head, where talking about a movie from maybe the early eighties. What I remember about this movie is the following:

Some guys are being chased and they hide in a cave, I remember them entering the cave through a river that seems to cross said cave, the guys were using a raft and I think I remember them being injured or something. The most distinct feature I remember is that there were monsters which came out of holes in the cave's walls and I also remember there being several types of them and, from what I recall; those monters, from what I recall, could have a similar look as the ones in the movie "The Rift" (Endless Descent). I also remember the name of the movie being repeated several times during the trailer.

For some time I had in my head a title for this movie that I think I heard on that trailer "Cavernas Fantasmas" (What waits below, featured on this same site) but having seen that film I can say that it has nothing to do with what I remember from the trailer.

Please help me find this movie and get some closure on the matter.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 09:01:13 PM »

Sounds a *little* like THE BOOGENS.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 09:06:49 PM »

Retrorussell beat me to it.
If not BOOGENS than maybe:
WHERE TIME BEGAN (1978)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075389/
jackic
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 04:06:38 PM »

Thanks a lot for the replies, I saw some parts of "Boogens" on Youtube but it doesn't match what I remember. I can add some details that I remembered, I THINK the guys on the raft (or maybe a lifeboat) where soldiers that were being chased by the enemy through the jungle when they decided to get into the cave. I know it's vague but I only saw the trailer once and it was a loooong time ago.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Looking for a movie I saw once in a trailer « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.