Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:01:58 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  early or middle 70s--2 women (mother/daughter?) forced by men to eat dog food.. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: early or middle 70s--2 women (mother/daughter?) forced by men to eat dog food..  (Read 2240 times)
dkjdf
New Visitor

« on: August 14, 2014, 11:17:02 PM »

Someone took me to this extremely screwed up film when I was very young (6 or 7?), in the early or middle seventies. All I remember from it was that two or more guys broke into the house of two women--I think one was about 20 the other maybe her mom--and the a'holes were laughing and tormenting the women and the only image I remember--and it's etched in my memory forever--is of the aforementioned forced dog food eating. If memory serves it has cheapish "Last House on the Left"-type production values, probably qualifies as a B-movie. It was definitely in the theater and, as already stated, in the early or maybe middle (1974ish?) seventies. I simply want to know the name of this film so I can see it again and look the beast in the face; it was, considering my age (less than 10, maybe much younger), surely the most traumatic cinematic experience of my life. Please help me find this piece of crap Question! Thanks in advance.
monstermoviemadness
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 11:56:55 PM »

There was a movie where a man forced a woman, girl, and boy all to eat dog. It is the Possession of Joel Delaney (1972). I am also searching for a horror show/film where a woman eats dog food, but the one I am looking for has a woman which does it by herself. I think the dog food she ate had some sort of dangerous meat product, which caused her face into this hideous greenish face, which I will never forget, the dangerous meat product I think was either the meat of a dog or wolf. Most of the people think it is from a werewolf film, I also posted a thread about it in this forum, but I am not entirely sure. Maybe the woman was a witch. Anyway, I hope I answered your question.
dkjdf
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 12:17:41 AM »

Thanks very much but no, I'm sure it was dog food in particular, kibble if I remember correctly, in a dog bowl, exactly what is fed to a dog. And it was a realistic film in the sense that there was nothing in the way of werewolves or transformations or anything like that, but just some guys breaking into the house of these two poor women, tormenting them (raping them? by this time I may have been covering my eyes--I was about six or seven, remember). As I said, the production values were "Last House on the Left" ish, but as far as subject matter goes it may have been closer to "Death Wish" or something like that, the Jeff Goldblum scene when they break in and torment the women. Nothing metaphysical or special effectsy or monstery or anything like that, just some hoodlums breaking into a house (apartment?) and ill-treating the two women (mother/daughter), the ill-treatment including (but not limited to) forcing them to get down on their hands and knees and eat dog food out of a bowl. (Sorry I wasn't this specific before but more details came to mind.) Thanks for your help, though!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  early or middle 70s--2 women (mother/daughter?) forced by men to eat dog food.. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.