Main Menu

How Many Superhero Movies Have You Seen?

Started by bob, May 30, 2014, 05:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

I got 50 out of 130.

Comic-Con isn't really your thing, but you've definitely gone to a couple superhero movies every year, and you probably have a favorite among them. (And unless that favorite is Spider-Man, you're probably wondering why there are so many different Spidey movies.) It's the perfect cover — the forces of evil will never see you coming.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/superhero-movie-quiz
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

HappyGilmore

88 out of 130. 

I've seen parts of certain films listed, but since I didn't finish watching it, I didn't count it.  Some are still fairly recent, like Thor 2 and Captain America 2 so I'll see them soon on dvd.
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Flangepart

43 of 130...Pooti Tang is a superhero movie? Huh...
"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Jack

29 out of 130.  I couldn't remember if I'd actually seen some of them all the way through, but they sounded really familiar so I checked them anyway. 
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Chainsawmidget

I've also seen quite a few that weren't on that list like Man-Thing and the Return of Captain Invincible. 

JaseSF

You've seen 59 out of 130 superhero movies on this list!

You count yourself as a major superhero movie fan, and you've probably gotten into at least one argument about, say, the organic web shooters in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man movies, or Wolverine going back in time in X-Men: Days of Future Past instead of Kitty Pryde. Your compatriots in the struggle for quality superhero cinema thank you.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Trevor

77 out of 130: not bad for someone who doesn't really take to CGI.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

RCMerchant

If they included the old Superman show-or some of the old Repubic serials or old cartoons-I'd have done better-I really loved the Avengers movie-I liked when Hulk punched Thor for no reason at all. I liked how Cap took control and how he became the leader-because Cappy has the experiance of being a REAL fighter-he had the ideal of justice-the rest of the Avengers dont do it for an Ideal-Cap is still in a WWII mind set-kill the nazis kinda thing.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

messedup

87 out of 130
Some that I own, but haven't seen yet.
Got one question though...are the Swamp-Thing movies any good. Never saw them, but I am kinda interested.

Trevor

Quote from: messedup on June 02, 2014, 12:46:26 PM
Got one question though...are the Swamp-Thing movies any good. Never saw them, but I am kinda interested.

The first one was pretty good.  :smile:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

claws

Sigh, another buzzfeed survey  :wink:

You've seen 70 out of 130 superhero movies on this list!

I'm surprised I've seen that many. However, not seen many from 2010 - 2014, and the list is missing Orgazmo (how could they?!?) and I Am Number Four (personal fave).

BoyScoutKevin

Quote from: Trevor on June 03, 2014, 06:09:16 AM
Quote from: messedup on June 02, 2014, 12:46:26 PM

The first one was pretty good.  :smile:

"Oh, s***! There goes the neighborhood."

I agree.

16 out of 130, which seems to put me last again, so obviously super hero films are not my type of film, but keep those lists coming, as one of these days there'll be a list of films, where I've seen most of the films listed.

I was doing fine to the mid-80's, when my interest in seeing the next super hero film began to lag.

As always, the most interesting films, not that I'll ever see them, but the most interesting films are the ones that I find most obscure, such as "Abar, the First Black Superman" and "Fearless Frank."

And for those who have been waiting for it, no date given, but Brad Bird is working on a sequel to "The Incredibles."

tracy

73 for me....I like a good super hero movie. And a few bad ones. :wink:
Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

Void Mother

40. Haven't seen any of recent Marvel films, don't really wish to even though I am a bit of a Marvel fan (or was, I suppose).
And these hopeless lamentations of death.
The lonely ones walk silently in the hall of stars.