Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:53:05 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Your favorite moments of the FRIDAY THE 13TH franchise! (or tv series) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Your favorite moments of the FRIDAY THE 13TH franchise! (or tv series)  (Read 8584 times)
Kaseykockroach
Cartoon Enthusiast and Muppet Fanatic
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 10:26:46 PM »

The credits. Because that's when the films end.

Closetshipper.deviantart.com

"You wanna be a genius, it's easy. All you gotta say is, everything stinks. Then you're never wrong."
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 10:30:22 AM »

Somebody mentioned it on the first page, but a still picture doesn't do the part justice. Andy's death in Friday the 13th Part 3 (1982) tops any movie death in all of the other films.  Cheers

Small | Large
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 02:43:58 AM by zelmo73 » Logged

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Archivist

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 11:58:38 PM »

Funny, I remembered Andy's death upon watching the clip.  But from a current perspective, I was expecting a full-body Lone Wolf and Cub style bisection!

Some time in the 90's, the entire series up to that time was played on late night television in Australia.  It was then that I got to see up to about number 8 or 9.

I'm not sure if I have 'favourite' moments, but these are the ones I recall, apart from the missed-opportunity-for-bisection above.

Pt 5 - A New Beginning.  Young couple makes love in the woods: she gets punctured through the eyes with garden shears, which are then snapped together.  He gets a leather strap wrapped around his head from behind, which is then tightened until his skull fractures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KgUcni8OxM

Pt 8 - A very young Kelly Hu gets strangled by a massive Jason.  I love how he just appears when she turns from place to place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y53O58-KANU

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
akiratubo

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 02:15:03 PM »

I love how he just appears when she turns from place to place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y53O58-KANU

Even Jason seems confused by that scene.  His body language is all, "What the f**k?  When did I learn to teleport?"

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 05:37:42 PM »

So stupid you have to laugh.. Jason shoves the gal's head through the mirror and through the RV bathroom wall.  My favorite movie in the series (part 6).
Chop 10: Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives RV Face Smash Death

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Your favorite moments of the FRIDAY THE 13TH franchise! (or tv series) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.