Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 09:04:21 PM
714191 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION  (Read 2127 times)
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« on: July 07, 2014, 11:41:01 AM »

Helloooooo everybody! just saw this crap-fest and I had to post this. im wondering why nothing was posted about this, I also wonder whats the point? two words : MICHAEL BAY. we all know what he does. explosions and more explosions. this movie is about three hours of explosions. at this point I don't expect too much from transformers movies or bay, but damn, how about a little character development, a little story, or even some acting? bay himself basically said he doesn't care and that people will see it anyway: mark wahlburg is the new shia leboufe. opinions? (i don't care if i spelled the names wrong)

exterminate all rational thought.....
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 11:52:55 AM »

...just saw this crap-fest and I had to post this... bay himself basically said he doesn't care and that people will see it anyway...

No offense intended, but you're kind of proving his point, aren't you?

I don't understand why people go see this stuff. But Bay's right, they do, and so there's little incentive for him to try to learn how to make good movies when he's hit on a foolproof formula to make piles of money off of terrible ones.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 12:09:14 PM »

I barely made it through the first one.  Never saw the second and wasn't the third some sort of comedy?  Or maybe that was the second.  Anyhow I watched about 5 minutes of one of those on TV and found it...repulsive.

Pretty sure I'll be skipping the 4th one, and the 5th one, and the 10th one lol.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 04:28:29 PM »

I just never got into the whole transformers thing.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 08:32:15 AM »

Yeesh...
Can't tell one 'bot' from another, the whole 'Energon' thing makes me think of Midiclorians...and 'ol Shy Cow makes me wanna throw things at the TV.
Glad to know I'm not alone.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 01:02:29 AM »

Funny, but I absolutely loved the first movie, and I went to see the second in IMAX.  It went downhill from there, though.  This latest installment could be more of the same, by the looks of it.

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.