Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:24:05 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Adult Apple Macintosh game from the 80's? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Adult Apple Macintosh game from the 80's?  (Read 2326 times)
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: July 24, 2014, 10:40:42 PM »

Hey folks.  After considerable searching of the internet for info about an old Macintosh game, and turning up bupkis, I thought I'd ask here, given the high level of esoteric entertainment knowledge we seem to have.

The year was 1987, or thereabouts.  There was a game for the Apple Macintosh, that grey box with a screen and keyboard that heralded Apple's future design trend.  It was an old black and white game, involving a reclining or sitting woman in various stages of undress.  Options on the side allowed the player to use 'helping hands' to squeeze various body parts, and another button brought a skinny figure with a cue ball or 8-ball for a head on screen.  He ran in from the side and dove head-first into, well, you can imagine.

Another button was labeled 'Boss Is Coming', and it switched the game to look like a spreadsheet full of numbers.  I seem to recall that the woman could be dressed in bondage gear, too.

Does anyone remember this?  Does anyone know what this game was called, and who made it?

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 11:17:45 AM »

I don't remember this one, but I do remember "Lounge Lizard Larry."

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Archivist

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 05:33:28 AM »

I don't remember this one, but I do remember "Lounge Lizard Larry."

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards - not the one I'm thinking of, but I do remember that game.  I think I even have an manual for it somewhere!

But what is this mysterious Mac game with naked women, helping hands and the diving cueball character?  Mysteries of the Computer Part 47126...

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 07:23:52 AM »

I never owned a mac, but my google-fu was working today. I think the game you are looking for is Macplaymate. Look it up on Youtube; I am on my tablet and can't copy/paste a link.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 09:59:19 AM »

I've found quite a few things I thought I'd never see again over here- you might want to check
http://macintoshgarden.org/

Couchtr26

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 03:06:44 AM »

I unfortunately can't think of the name of the game for the original poster.  I did want to thank Josso for the link.  I used to play some Mac games in the mid '90s thanks to an Uncle who went into graphic arts.  Played Marathon and Pathways into Darkness.   However, I really wanted to thank because of Blood Bath at Red Falls.  I used to play the demo constantly.  I couldn't remember the name for the life of me.  I think I may have commented on it once but I have recently been thinking on it and couldn't recall at all.   Cheers

Ah, the good old days.
Archivist

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 09:50:33 PM »

I never owned a mac, but my google-fu was working today. I think the game you are looking for is Macplaymate. Look it up on Youtube; I am on my tablet and can't copy/paste a link.

Macplaymate is it!  Thank you for your most excellent Google-fu!   Thumbup TeddyR Cheers

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Adult Apple Macintosh game from the 80's? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.