Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:44:14 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Karate movie I need help with « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Karate movie I need help with  (Read 3625 times)
Oosh
New Visitor

« on: August 03, 2014, 03:20:56 PM »

There is this karate movie I seen when I was small. It had a group of kids that knew karate. I believe they were foster kids but I don't recalling them showing their parents in the movie. I mostly remember their sister got kidnaped and they went looking for her they fought a gang to get her back in a ware house. I remember the older kid wore red a lot in the movie and I think the girl wore yellow or I could have been white, but she had her hair tied back. Sorry for a choppy descriptions of the movie. I just remember tiny bits and pieces of the movie. I hope some one can help me find the name of the movie.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 08:47:35 PM »

Probably one of the 3 Ninjas films...I'm pretty sure your description matches one of the sequels only I don't think she was their sister...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Oosh
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 09:44:22 PM »

Not its not one of the 3 karate kids movie it's older then them
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 04:11:23 PM »

So it's older than the 3 Ninjas films? Your description is pretty close to 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
TRU3 CHAOS
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 06:14:29 PM »

You think you were too young to remember if it was his sister? It might be the Kirate Kid, the very first one.
Oosh
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 10:05:51 PM »

No it wasn't any of the karate movies. There were more then 3 of them I think there was 6 or more kids one girl and the rest were boys.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 10:31:08 PM »

How long ago was it when you were small? That may help in getting a timeframe for the movie.

The first thing that came to mind from your description, though with noticeable differences, is The Little Dragons (1979), put out on DVD as Karate Kids USA.

The main differences from your description is that the girl kidnapped is not their sister, but a love interest of the older brother he meets when they go to an RV park with their grandfather (I don't recall if they were sent off with him by their parents or not, but they are not with their parents through the movie). They do wear standard white karate gis, though pics I have seen for a DVD cover or movie poster shows the elder brother wearing a red belt. The guys doing the kidnapping are hillbillies who, I believe, hold her captive in their house; and their overbearing mother is played by Ann Sothern.

There is a motorcycle gang is this, but the kids don't fight them, they actually help the kids.

I get the impression that kidnapping a girl and having the karate dudes come to the rescue is a common theme is these types of movies.

The Little Dragons

Oosh
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 10:50:49 PM »

Nope it's not that movie. I think I was 6 when I seen that movie but that movie was old I believe it was made in the 80s or early 90s.  I think it was a foreign movie because the city was not a us city.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Karate movie I need help with « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.