Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:20:59 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)  (Read 8510 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »

honestly i hate that episode of his, cause i kinda like the 3rd film. it's not a favorite film of mine but when i watch each of the 3 films i watch the 1st one first and than i end with the 3rd film. i don't hate it like people seem to hate it. it has too many faults i'm not going to  deny that at all. and putting them through time isn't an original idea at all.

it's been done to death i think, but taking a sword to it and cutting the VHS tape in freaking in half is i think way over stepping it. yes he was in character but there is no doubt he feels that way about the film. in fact i saw that video a few few years before i even found out about the Nerd! and it turned me off him right away. i had no idea it was a character or even a show for that matter. it was pretty much by accident that i found his nerd videos on you tube. so when i found out that he did do that video for TMNT 3 i had no clue and i had really completly forgotten about it to be honest.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2015, 06:51:10 PM »

I didn't hate the third, but it was kind of a step back.  And I hated the suits for the turtles. 

Either way, I still dig this song:

Small | Large

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2015, 08:32:24 PM »

your right the suits are terrible in it, the suits in that really crappy tv show that they did in (1997) which i tried watching once but it was so bad that i refused to watch anymore of it. those suits looked like something a little kid would make.

the voice for Splinter was terrible too cause i believe Kevin Clash didn't do the voice for it. i forget who did though
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.