Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:14:25 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  12 Would You Rather Questions « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 12 Would You Rather Questions  (Read 6145 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« on: August 18, 2014, 12:47:18 PM »

1. Would you rather understand the entire universe but be able to explain none of it or be world-renowned for concocting M. Night Shyamalan–style plot twists?
Understand the universe. (But that’d probably leave me insane.)

2. Would you rather have an eternal itch or a once-yearly muscle twitch so intense you pass out?
The muscle twitch.

3. Would you rather have a lifelong average relationship with average bedroom activities or a one-night stand that nothing else ever compares to, followed by lifelong celibacy?
The average deal sounds more utilitarian.

4. Would you rather be a pirate prone to seasickness or a ninja with chronic hiccups?
A pirate prone to motion sickness since I could always retire to land, but a hiccupping ninja couldn’t sneak up on anybody.

5. Would you rather only be able to eat snot-flavored ice cream whenever you want or eat only one more bowl of ice cream of any flavor for the rest of your life?
As long as it was only snot “flavored” and not real brain butter, that option. I’d just dose it in toppings til it lost its boogery juiciness.

6. Would you rather make your entire browsing history public or spend one minute nude in front of your high school graduating class?
The former since anyone reviewing my browser history would be petrified with boredom, though the thought of mooning some of my former classmates holds appeal.

7. Would you rather be wealthy in London during the Great Stink or a pauper in the present day?
Wealthy during the Great Stink, because I’d fund research on a time machine and move back here.

8. Would you rather only be able to listen to elevator music for the rest of your life or never listen to music again?
Sign me up for EZ Listening!

9. Would you rather graduate from an Ivy League on the track for a Nobel prize or graduate from Hogwarts with just As on your O.W.L.s?
You kidding? Hogwarts!

10. Would you rather fend off a swarm of bees with an oar or a swarm of piranhas with a shoe?
Bees, of course!

11. For the rest of your life, would you rather have a mosquito buzzing in your ear or a horsefly bite once a week?
What would be so rough about a weekly fly bite? That one.

12. Would you rather look great clothed but actually look terrible naked or look incredible naked and look ugly in clothes?
Look good clothed. You could always just make love in the dark, right?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 03:08:25 AM »

1. Would you rather understand the entire universe but be able to explain none of it or be world-renowned for concocting M. Night Shyamalan–style plot twists?
I will go with Mr Ding Ding Along

2. Would you rather have an eternal itch or a once-yearly muscle twitch so intense you pass out?
The muscle twitch.
The eternal itch:I have that already.

3. Would you rather have a lifelong average relationship with average bedroom activities or a one-night stand that nothing else ever compares to, followed by lifelong celibacy?
I'm celibate and wish I wasn't.

4. Would you rather be a pirate prone to seasickness or a ninja with chronic hiccups?
A pirate prone to motion sickness since I could always retire to land, but a hiccupping ninja couldn’t sneak up on anybody.
 BounceGiggleI have to go with the ninja.

5. Would you rather only be able to eat snot-flavored ice cream whenever you want or eat only one more bowl of ice cream of any flavor for the rest of your life?
As long as it was only snot “flavored” and not real brain butter, that option. I’d just dose it in toppings til it lost its boogery juiciness.
 Buggedout Buggedout

6. Would you rather make your entire browsing history public or spend one minute nude in front of your high school graduating class?
The former since anyone reviewing my browser history would be petrified with boredom, though the thought of mooning some of my former classmates holds appeal.
I agree with the latter.

7. Would you rather be wealthy in London during the Great Stink or a pauper in the present day?
Wealthy during the Great Stink, because I’d fund research on a time machine and move back here.
I CAUSED the Great Stink  Wink

8. Would you rather only be able to listen to elevator music for the rest of your life or never listen to music again?
So long as Bruce Willis was with me there, it would be OK.

9. Would you rather graduate from an Ivy League on the track for a Nobel prize or graduate from Hogwarts with just As on your O.W.L.s?
You kidding? Hogwarts!
Ivy League, please.

10. Would you rather fend off a swarm of bees with an oar or a swarm of piranhas with a shoe?
Bees, of course!
The fish are welcome to my shoes but not my feet.

11. For the rest of your life, would you rather have a mosquito buzzing in your ear or a horsefly bite once a week?
The latter.

12. Would you rather look great clothed but actually look terrible naked or look incredible naked and look ugly in clothes?

I would like to look good clothed or kaalgat [naked]  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 04:59:13 PM »

Actually I do understand the universe, I'm just not smart enough to explain it.
The muscle twitch.
I have an eternal itch, its name is Poogie and yes, she does look like Elvira.
Define "average".
A seasick ninja who never goes to sea.
I was recently diagnosed as a diabetic so I can't eat any kind of regular ice cream and the sugarless kind tastes like *#$& to me.
The former, I've already done the latter.
Time travel is an impossibility, just ask my friend T'pol
I always take the stairs.
You kidding? Hogwarts!
I am The Dragonborn and also the Archmage of the College of Winterhold, I don't need any more prizes, titles or other stuff.
Bees, of course!
When it comes to wild life, you don't bother them, them don't bother you, besides I have Kynes Peace. ( see #9 above)
See #10 above.
Clothed, I've seen me naked, it's scary, just ask my high school classmates. (see #6 above)

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:13:06 PM by Dennis » Logged

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  12 Would You Rather Questions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.