Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:15:07 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ever hated a film so much..... « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Ever hated a film so much.....  (Read 14190 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 06:00:44 AM »

Then again, if someone had done to one of my favorite fandoms what Spielberg had apparently done to Tintin, I'd probably throw the movie into the bottom of the trash bag after a fishing trip, and then bury it under what remains after I cut my fillets.

Word, brother! The SS Tintin sank: that movie really, really sucked.

I hope that SS doesn't make any more.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Muscle Hedonist
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 07:56:00 AM »

I just let them sit around in my DVD collection. If anything, I trade a dvd back in if I feel I got cheated in what I got.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2014, 02:10:02 PM »

Then again, if someone had done to one of my favorite fandoms what Spielberg had apparently done to Tintin, I'd probably throw the movie into the bottom of the trash bag after a fishing trip, and then bury it under what remains after I cut my fillets.

Too late, Trevor.

"The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun" scheduled for release on December 16, 2016 with Peter Jackson directing and producing and Stephen Spielberg producting.
With a 3rd film scheduled for an unknown later date. Not as much information on that one.

Maybe, if you wave your underwear in their direction, that might get them to cease and desist, making a film I have no interest in seeing. Even though Tintin is one of my favorite comic book characters.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2014, 01:43:53 AM »

Too late, Trevor.

"The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun" scheduled for release on December 16, 2016 with Peter Jackson directing and producing and Stephen Spielberg producting.
With a 3rd film scheduled for an unknown later date. Not as much information on that one.

Maybe, if you wave your underwear in their direction, that might get them to cease and desist, making a film I have no interest in seeing. Even though Tintin is one of my favorite comic book characters.

Oh crap..............  Buggedout Buggedout

I hope they don't get their grubby paws on Flight 714 or The Castafiore Emerald  Buggedout Buggedout

crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2014, 06:43:01 PM »

^ lol, I just had to go to youtube and check out Raptor Ranch  TeddyR. is it really that bad? it does look terrible, but in a quite fun way imo...

btw, kind of relevant to the thread, this is the most scathing review of any movie I've ever seen. mark Kermode on Michael bay's 'pain and gain'.

Mark Kermode reviews Pain & Gain

Thanks for posting this. I have not see Pain and Gain, but I kind of feel I have to now.

Javakoala
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2014, 03:40:47 PM »

I'm sure Indy knows what is coming since I'm posting to this thread.

I didn't throw it away. At least, I don't think I did. I know I don't have it anymore. Anyway, SUCKER PUNCH is the first movie that made me want to snap it in half. Take Chevy Chase's rant about his boss from CHRISTMAS VACATION and adjust it to SUCKER PUNCH, and that would have been me after the first 15 minutes. The only reason I sat through the whole thing was that Indy said such glowing things about it, and I respect him and his opinions. We have since agreed to disagree on this movie. Ambrose Bierce should rise from the grave and gut Zach Snyder. If Bierce reference doesn't make sense, then you might enjoy SP.

Another movie I recently purchased and gave away after 15-20 minutes of viewing was JUMPER. When I saw Hayden Christensen's name, I should have ran the other way, but I had recently read the original novel, and the person who suggested the novel said the movie made more sense (which confused me because the book was pretty straightforward). I gave it a shot. Apparently, no one connected with the movie read the book. Awful in every way. And I'll watch Samuel Jackson in practically anything. Hell, I put up with DJANGO UNCHAINED just to watch him. But not this piece of fluid feces.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2014, 04:01:06 PM »

I think you simply need to watch SUCKER PUNCH twenty more times.  Then you'll understand it.
Come . . . join us . . . we all float down here . . .  Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Javakoala
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2014, 05:47:08 PM »

I think you simply need to watch SUCKER PUNCH twenty more times.  Then you'll understand it.
Come . . . join us . . . we all float down here . . .  Buggedout

I tell you what, Indy. You dress up like Tim Curry during the "Sweet Transvestite" scene in Rocky Horror (not sure where you would find a corset that would match your eyes) and post the picture on this forum, and I will buy the director's cut of Sucker Punch and watch it, beginning to end, and will post a positive and glowing review of the film (yes, I know it is bad to lie, but I can do it so that it sounds like I mean it) here AND on my blog, along with a picture of me holding the DVD/BD and actually smiling. Hell, I'll even log onto IMDb and post a positive review, just to sweeten the deal.

What do you say?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2014, 07:26:22 PM »

Your offer is tempting, but I think it would get me fired from my job!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Gst0395
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2014, 08:15:15 PM »

Well I didn't throw it away since it was on Netflix, but Epic Movie is a hideous and painfully unfunny pile of trash. Me and my friend only watched it because we thought it would be a guilty pleasure since it was on the Bottom 100. Very wrong we was. It's one of the most painful cinematic experiences I've endured in a while. We had watched the other Seltzer spoof Disaster Movie which was also dreadful, but kind of a guilty pleasure for us just because of it's unbelievable stupidity.
Javakoala
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2014, 11:13:11 PM »

Your offer is tempting, but I think it would get me fired from my job!!!

You could tell them it was "Divine" inspiration!

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2014, 12:55:15 AM »

I also tossed A Good Day To Die Hard: I wasted my money on this.  Thumbdown

zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2014, 04:48:24 PM »

I also tossed A Good Day To Die Hard: I wasted my money on this.  Thumbdown

This DVD was given to me recently (not a good sign) but I have not watched it yet. Tonight sounds like a good bad movie night!  Cheers

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ever hated a film so much..... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.