Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:00:41 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Avengers Age Of Ultron trailer « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Avengers Age Of Ultron trailer  (Read 4742 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« on: October 23, 2014, 03:56:08 AM »

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2804281/Marvel-releases-Avengers-Age-Ultron-trailer-one-week-early-bootleg-version-leaks-online.html

The odd thing is: the fourth pic from the top in the article is a shot of Johannesburg.  Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 05:35:14 PM »

South Africans!
Need not fear!
Trevor is there!

He'll whip off his underpants
And wave them in the air
Like he don't care.
And that should stop Ultron.

Or maybe not?!
He/she/it is not human.
Do your underpants work on living automatons, Trevor?
If not . . .?!

A moment of silence . . .
for the bravest South African we know.
The only South African many of us know.

All leads to all.

The film will not be out for another 7 months, but till then you can get your Avengers fix by watching "Avengers Assemble" on Disney XD. Despite the complaints about the show from the over 14 crowd, it is the most popular animated show, and I don't know how much competition it has, among boys 7-14 on Disney XD. So, I presume it'll be around a while.

I haven't seen the show, since I no longer have a TV, but looking at the voice cast, I see that Stephen Collins voices/voiced the character of Howard Stark. I wonder if he is even going to have this job, once everything shakes out.

As for the film itself . . .

I see that they brought in Lou Ferringo to voice the character of The Hulk. You can't have a Hulk without Lou.

There are over 28 million hits and over 52,000 comments for this trailer, and it is only a teaser trailer, on You Tube. Thus, there is some interest for it, even before its release. If it goes well, I can see by the end of its run, both domestic and foreign, a box office of over $1 billion.

Other news. Some bad. Some good, which I'll post here, as it applies to the Marvel Universe, just like this film.

1st the bad news.

It's back to square 1. Marvel has been bargaining for some time with Joaquin Phoenix to appear as the title character in "Dr. Strange," and Joaquin finally decided it was not something he was interested in doing, and Marvel decided he was not quite right for the part. As for me, I can say I somewhat disappointed, as of all the actors previously rumored, I though he'd be the best one for the part.

Now the good news.

Robert Downey, jr is bargaining with Marvel about continuing his role as Iron Man, once his current film contract is finished. The thing about this is, if he does continue in the role, the next Iron Man film and the next Captain America film may revolve around the Civil War story arc from Marvel Comics, as both Iron Man and Captain America were the two leaders on opposite sides in that story.

Both bad and good.

While it was suppose to be released in 2012, a film with the Runaways as the main characters, is still on, if sometime in the future. What makes this one different, is the age of the characters. While Marvel has made several films about super heroes, they have all, to my knowledge, been the adult super heroes. Marvel has yet, as far as I know, to tap into its teen and pre-teen super heroes, such as the Runaways, Avengers Academy, the Young Avengers, the new Nova, etc. It'll be interesting to see who they cast for these roles, if any of these films get made.

Until then . . .

I like the way Marvel is bringing its characters into the films. The next film should include the not before seen characters of Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, and Vision.

More news as it becomes available.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 12:59:36 AM »

Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch are going to be in the next Avengers movie-you didnt see the end of Winter Soldier?
i like the Captain America-Avengers movies-and I aint a superhero movie guy-I detest the Batman,Spiderman,FF (who I love in the comics),X Men ,Hulk-,Thor-but I LOVE Cap!
He was always my fav superhero. And the Falcon is icing on the cake!  Smile

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 03:19:31 AM »

South Africans!
Need not fear!
Trevor is there!

He'll whip off his underpants
And wave them in the air
Like he don't care.
And that should stop Ultron.

Or maybe not?!
He/she/it is not human.
Do your underpants work on living automatons, Trevor?
If not . . .?!

A moment of silence . . .
for the bravest South African we know.
The only South African many of us know.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I found out why Johannesburg is there: part of this film was made there.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 05:32:14 AM »

And after this trailer's release, Marvel announces 1452451548 more movies. I shall probably see them all, too.  TeddyR

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 10:44:48 PM »

There are no strings on me.

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 08:21:16 PM »

And after this trailer's release, Marvel announces 1452451548 more movies. I shall probably see them all, too.  TeddyR

Near enough, Joe.

After next year, Marvel Entertainment and the Walt Disney Company have the following films scheduled.

2016 Captain America: Civil War
2016 Doctor Strange
2017 Guardians of the Galaxy II
2017 Thor: Ragnarok
2017 Black Panther
2018 Avengers: Infinity War, Part I
2018 Captain Marvel
2018 Inhumans
2019 Avengers: Infinity War, Part II

And Marvel Entertainment with 20th Century Fox is putting out "Deadpool" in 2016 and with Sony Columbia "The Amazing Spider-Man III" in 2018.

But, the good news is that D.C. Entertainment and Warner Brothers are finally getting off their duff and giving us something besides Batman and Superman. What took them so long, though the 1st film scheduled for the year after next is Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016. Thereafter follows . . .

2017 Wonder Woman
2017 The Justice League, Part I
2018 The Flash
2018 Aquaman
2019 Shazam
2019 The Justice League, Part II
2020 Cyborg
2020 Green Lantern

The last is a reboot of the 2011 film of the same title. That film gets a lot of knocks, but I liked it. And we shall see what we shall see.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 07:17:08 PM »

After seeing the extended trailer, I am looking forward to it even more.

It is not only that the actors in it can work separately, but that they work so well together.

And Robert Downey, jr. is Iron Man. They will never be able to recast that role, even if I heard, that his payday is reaching the $30 million to $40 million range.

The only question I have is about the music. Hopefully, the filmmakers, like the people who made "Guardians of the Galaxy" know the importance of the right music making the film.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Avengers Age Of Ultron trailer « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.