Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:54:14 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist???? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist????  (Read 38692 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2016, 09:54:44 PM »

he he, well i dunno about that. i dunno why  i haven't seen Annie Hall yet to be honest. for me the only reason to watch any of his films is he knows how to cast a film i will give him that. but the material isn't always good sadly. but like i said to each their own for those who like it. Scarlet Johanson which i spelled wrong, i think was the actress i was thinking about when i said that film was filmed in Paris. i'll have to look it up. he's not in it though and that i think helped.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2016, 11:33:21 PM »

legally and morally Cosby is the worse offender but both of them were morally wrong. The Allen's actions were legal and lesser in scale is beside the point

If you were married to a woman who had adopted children who you knew and had a relationship of some kind with would you date one of them?

Jim H- Mia Farrow might disagree. As I recall she had a lot to say on the issue and it wasn't pretty.

Both men were married to women their own age it's not like they are socially inept to the point where they had to do this stuff.
WOODY ALLEN was never married to MIA FARROW.  

Woody was great up until ANNIE HALL but after that he's pretty spotty.
I think he only got better. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:58:47 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2016, 04:24:09 PM »

i can take his films or leave them. but i do think he's way over rated to be honest. when i see him in a role it always feels like he's playing the same character to be honest.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2016, 06:45:00 PM »

when i see him in a role it always feels like he's playing the same character to be honest.

He is playing the same character. So were Groucho Marx, W.C. Fields, Mae West, etc.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2016, 08:00:52 PM »

when i see him in a role it always feels like he's playing the same character to be honest.

He is playing the same character. So were Groucho Marx, W.C. Fields, Mae West, etc.

Agreed.  Acting would fall down the list of his accomplishments below writer, director, comedian... 

pennywise37

« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2016, 09:59:10 PM »

yes i do agree the marx brothers did play the same characters and they even had lesser films as well to be fair. but the marx bros. i have actually laughed at and i think they are funny. i'm sure i have laughed a few times that woody allen did in his films. but it would be nice if he played a different character instead of doing the same one. and i don't think he's a bad actor either. actors who want to play different roles i can respect that because it's them wanting to try different things. you see Certain actors who play the same roles it's them just accepting being typecast and most actors don't want to be type cast. yes Peter Cushing, Vincent Price, Boris Karloff were typecast as horror actors they all accepted that but they also did a slew of other films where they did various types of roles.

they also loved making horror films as well and loved the work as well. with woody Allen yes he's done different genre's but it'd be nice to see him play as a Serial Killer and not as his normal character. kinda like when Robin Williams played one and i have no idea how well he played or even if the film was good cause that's one i actually haven't seen of his to be fair. my point Robin Williams  tried something different than playing the same character. but that's just my opinion i dunno about anyone else though
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2016, 11:41:53 PM »

blah blah blah blah

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2016, 11:47:55 PM »

And Bill Cosby is a rapist.
Am I on the wrong thread?

Being its turned into a Woody Allen thread-I hate his movies.
They just bore the s**t out of me.

As for Cosby-dam-he may not have done them all-but he did enough.
Of course thats just my opinion.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2016, 07:34:56 AM »

Right on both counts, Ronnie!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pennywise37

« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2016, 10:54:35 PM »

sorry about that
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist???? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.