Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:23:45 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist???? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Author Topic: Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist????  (Read 38364 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 06:17:42 AM »

Until he admits to the accusations, or until the truth of them is proven in court, Bill Cosby has the right to be presumed innocent, as I personally suspect he more or less is. Some of these accusations seem easily discredited and the people bringing them against him are not themselves trustworthy. Let his accusers present their cases in a forum where their testimony can be examined and rebutted instead of the open mic character assassination going on against Cosby right now in the media.

Me, I think it was started by folks who were p**sed at him for basically telling people to pull up their pants, learn to speak Standard English, and stop whining; the ones who followed are just looking for a ride on the Gravy Train.  It's the same sort who're wrecking that town in  Missouri.
Hmmm.   Question That's quite a segway you make there.  It seems at least a few of the COSBY accusers could be described as "white".  I think your remarks are as suspect as those you condemn. 

What he said.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 02:45:50 PM »

Until he admits to the accusations, or until the truth of them is proven in court, Bill Cosby has the right to be presumed innocent, as I personally suspect he more or less is. Some of these accusations seem easily discredited and the people bringing them against him are not themselves trustworthy. Let his accusers present their cases in a forum where their testimony can be examined and rebutted instead of the open mic character assassination going on against Cosby right now in the media.

Me, I think it was started by folks who were p**sed at him for basically telling people to pull up their pants, learn to speak Standard English, and stop whining; the ones who followed are just looking for a ride on the Gravy Train.  It's the same sort who're wrecking that town in  Missouri.
Hmmm.   Question That's quite a segway you make there.  It seems at least a few of the COSBY accusers could be described as "white".  I think your remarks are as suspect as those you condemn. 

AHD- I guess I'm just sick of all of it; mayhap I spoke wrongly.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2014, 11:52:32 PM »

AHD- I guess I'm just sick of all of it; mayhap I spoke wrongly.
It's okay, I just don't see a corollary.   I'm sick of it, too. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »

Obviously I have no idea what the truth is in the Bill Cosby situation, if he's a sexual predator he should be exposed for what he is, if he isn't then I hope he can be vindicated, but you ever notice that so often when a prominent black man says things that rub the black community the wrong way (Herman Cain, Bill Cosby) suddenly all these accusations of sexual misconduct seem to appear and smear his reputation to the point that it overshadows his message? Makes you wonder about the future of Ben Carson.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 07:57:50 PM »

For the first time today, I heard one of Cosby's accusers tell her story first hand.  It was chilling.
She seemed completely credible.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 08:49:57 PM »

The thing is-there a perverts in all walks of life-most sickos-like Ted Bundy-for example-seemed like  perfectly normal  folks. They become very good at what they do...thats why they're called predators.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2014, 10:07:37 PM »

I always figured Bill Cosby would be one person important to my childhood who would remain untarnished.  Just goes to show, look elsewhere than TV for your heroes.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2014, 08:19:55 PM »

I guess I should tear down my Kirk Cameron shrine, too! Bluesad

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2014, 03:52:20 AM »

You should have done that long ago.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Javakoala
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2014, 12:46:39 PM »

Kirk Cameron? Wow. I mean, I can understand that he was basically regurgitating dogma that he felt was his right to, which it is. To think you can do that in the current PC-mania climate that has swept over this country like a plague and NOT get shot down is pretty stupid.

And he's not even a very good actor.

Oh, wait. You were being sarcastic, right, Indy? Please say yes.  Buggedout
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2014, 04:19:36 PM »

You should have done that long ago.
BounceGiggle

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2014, 11:51:02 PM »

No, my only shrine is to Anne Hathaway . . .   I admire Kirk Cameron for trying to make some good Christian entertainment, I just wish he was better at it . . . I've heard SAVING CHRISTMAS is just downright awful.  I did enjoy FIREPROOF, though.

Javakoala
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »

No, my only shrine is to Anne Hathaway . . .   I admire Kirk Cameron for trying to make some good Christian entertainment, I just wish he was better at it . . . I've heard SAVING CHRISTMAS is just downright awful.  I did enjoy FIREPROOF, though.

Ah, yes, Anne Hathaway. Very, very tasty choice.

I'm considering constructing one for Jennifer Lawrence. She just gets cooler and sexier every time I see her or read something about her. Not gonna feed HER to Cthulhu.

Okay, back to discussing the pros and cons of Bill Cosby being naughty.
Javakoala
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2014, 04:26:43 PM »

Looks like the war is on, folks

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bill-cosby-fires-back-sexual-abuse-lawsuit/story?id=27369340

After weeks of sexual assault allegations from a parade of women, Bill Cosby is fighting back.

The 77-year-old comedian filed a lawsuit today against Judy Huth, who claims Cosby forced her to perform a sex act in 1974 at the Playboy Mansion, when she was 15.

In documents obtained by ABC News, Cosby alleges that not only is Huth lying but that she filed the lawsuit after failing to extort money from him. Cosby is asking a judge to dismiss the lawsuit and is seeking monetary damages from Huth and her attorney.

In his filing today, Cosby says Huth's lawyer approached the comedian's attorney, Marty Singer, last month and made "ominous references" to 'criminal penalties.'" According to the lawsuit, Huth's lawyer demanded $100,000 for her silence, and later increased the amount to $250,000 as additional women came forward.

"Through her lawyer, Plaintiff made extortionate claims to Mr. Cosby (through his counsel) about criminal penalties, coupled with ever-increasing demands for a six-figure payday to keep quiet about her long-since-expired claims," the documents state.

The suit claims that after Cosby's attorney rejected Huth's claims and accused her of extortion, her attorney filed a lawsuit two days ago against the comedian.

Cosby also alleges that Huth tried to sell her story to tabloids 10 years ago, but is now claiming that she repressed the memory of what happened until recently in order to file her civil lawsuit.

The documents claim that Huth's story falls apart when she alleges that she and the comedian "engaged in a drinking game" in which they "both consumed three beers." Singer states in the suit, "It is a well-known, and easily verifiable, that Mr. Cosby is a life-long non-drinker."

Huth's attorney did not immediately respond to ABC News' requests for comment about today's filing.

Singer also did not return requests for comment today, but in a statement last month, he called the recent allegations against Cosby "unsubstantiated, fantastical stories."

The suit comes a day after Cosby broke his silence on Twitter to thank two of his supporters.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2014, 05:55:38 PM »

I don't know what to think on this still - the charges span decades, come from a variety of sources, and all allege a similar pattern of behavior.
One or two gold diggers I could see - but fifteen?  Even if one or two of them are bogus claims, I don't see how ALL of them could be.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist???? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.