Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:53:10 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist???? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist????  (Read 38343 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2015, 04:32:06 PM »

i couldn't remember if they were married or not. i think he hired a hitman or something, i don't really remember the details anymore. only that i love his music that he put out in the 50's and 60's. that's the era of music i'm talking about. i have heard of that actress after all she appeared in about a dozen or more Roger Corman movies in like the 80's and 90's i believe.
There was no "hitman".  They met the night he killed her. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2015, 09:19:00 PM »

it's been a long time and i stopped caring about it after he was caught and thrown into jail.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2015, 11:43:01 AM »

it's been a long time and i stopped caring about it after he was caught and thrown into jail.
"...caught and thrown in jail."?  PHIL SPECTOR was tried twice; it was apparent from the first night that he was responsible. 

pennywise37

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2015, 03:06:08 PM »

oh i know he's guilty but that doesn't mean i'm going to stop loving his music. there was a time where he was did some really great music. and it's a shame that time is passed. even if he does get out of jail before he passed away at some point his time has passed in producing some great tunes for us.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2015, 09:52:26 PM »

Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex 
http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-cosby-said-got-drugs-women-sex-212247466.html]
[url]http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-cosby-said-got-drugs-women-sex-212247466.html
[/url]

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2015, 12:17:41 AM »

Can we just lock him away and be done with it?

I feel so betrayed right now.

I loved this man's work.  LOVED IT!  Memorized his silly stories to share with my friends when I was in third grade.  THIRD GRADE!

And now this?

I'm just flat p**sed! Hatred

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2015, 02:39:58 AM »

I loved this man's work.  LOVED IT!  Memorized his silly stories to share with my friends when I was in third grade.  THIRD GRADE!

And now this?

I feel for you Indiana. We had a rash of childrens entertainers from the 70's and 80's being imprisoned for child abuse over the past few years in the UK. Its pretty gut wrenching.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2015, 08:04:06 PM »

And now this?
I'm disappointed. 
One must be that person, whoever one purports to be, all the time, 24 hours a day.  Though I can't claim to ever having been a fan of cosby, I can admit I was an admirer. 
We all need someone to believe in. 

pennywise37

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2015, 11:29:28 AM »

guilty or not i'm just going to watch his stuff and listen to his albums. if he's guilty he should go to jail. my only question is this, he's almost 80 years old now, why in the world did it take so long and have this come out NOW at his current age? you'd think it would have come out years ago or is it just me?

in short i can separate the man and his comedy. i wonder if any of this happend after Ennis was killed? i don't even remember what year that was but it makes you wonder..
Jim H

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2015, 11:16:02 PM »

guilty or not i'm just going to watch his stuff and listen to his albums. if he's guilty he should go to jail. my only question is this, he's almost 80 years old now, why in the world did it take so long and have this come out NOW at his current age? you'd think it would have come out years ago or is it just me?

in short i can separate the man and his comedy. i wonder if any of this happend after Ennis was killed? i don't even remember what year that was but it makes you wonder..

Well, there were a number of accusations against him around 10 years ago.  Just things snowballed again this year because of a pretty public mention from a comedian.
pennywise37

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2015, 12:04:14 AM »

honestly i don't remember that, but don't worry i do believe you. i don't watch the news ya see. also i get tired of hearing about celebs to be honest in the news. so most of it i just try and stay away from. i do think if he is guilty he should be in Jail though. but like many people on here i grew up with his movies, tv shows, and albums and i'm not going to stop listening to those like is aid. it's just a shame all this has happend to him. it shouldn't matter if he's a comedian or not

he should be in jail if he did it.
pennywise37

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2015, 12:37:56 AM »

having said that i just got done watching a show i dvr'd like back in March called Vanity Fair Confidential and this episode was about Phil Spector. and i'll be honest i was on the fence for years on weather he did it or not. originally i didn't think he had done it but than i do love the guy because he's made some fantastic music.

but having said that the more i learned i became more convinced he did it but still was on the fence a little bit. after watching that episode i do think he did it.
i didn't watch the trial when it was on tv. nor do i watch any trials on tv they just simply bore me to death. apparently he was Bio-piolor which sorry for spelling that wrong. which doesn't mean all people who are go and kill people, they don't. but he was apparently VERY drunk that nite and he was a mean drunk who had a history of threatening people with Guns. they interviewed one of his adopted sons a guy named Gary. and he wasn't surprised it happend at all, apparently nobody was surprised. just the public apparently. and if you haven't seen that episode check it out.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2015, 02:26:41 PM »

Bill Cosby, in Deposition, Said Drugs and Fame Helped Him Seduce Women   

He was not above seducing a young model by showing interest in her father’s cancer. He promised other women his mentorship and career advice before pushing them for sex acts. And he tried to use financial sleight of hand to keep his wife from finding out about his serial philandering.

Bill Cosby admitted to all of this and more over four days of intense questioning 10 years ago at a Philadelphia hotel, where he defended himself in a deposition for a lawsuit filed by a young woman who accused him of drugging and molesting her... 

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/arts/bill-cosby-deposition-reveals-calculated-pursuit-of-young-women-using-fame-drugs-and-deceit.html?_r=0

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2015, 06:15:39 PM »

not to make excuses for Bill Cosby but lets remember Woody Allen is today still married to what is essentially his own daughter and still making movies. Why did these two towering giants of comedy decided to procure sex in ways that are so far outside of what is deemed acceptable by society?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2016, 12:58:24 AM »

Woody Allen didn't drug her and rape her while she was unconscious and helpless.
He's still creepy, but Cosby, it turns out, was far worse.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Bill Cosby . . . a Rapist???? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.