Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:31:20 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Well, the Riots Have Begun « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Well, the Riots Have Begun  (Read 14227 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2014, 04:27:49 PM »

Police forces have attempted to be "innovative" with military style tactics and different techniques and ...it's not the innovation people want, in the same way that the NSA's efforts to spy on people is largely unwanted. innovation in and of itself isn't necessarily a good thing.
It used to be the cops looked after the people.
Now they look at them-like guards at a zoo. We are not animals.And the zoo keepers are on a power trip.
The reason that man on Staten Island is dead-not becouse he was selling bootleg ciggerettes-its because cops don like you yelling at them-they are above the law-f**k EM.
I fought every cop that tried to-and did-take me to jail.
And I been to jail over 30 times-I can tell you some stories about f**kin COPS.
I do see some truth in what you say, but, some of your commentary there makes your remarks suspect as well. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2014, 04:56:37 PM »

What? That I been jail over 30 times?
Wanna see my rap sheet?
I can list everytime I went to jail since 1979.
I really can.
Do you want me to do that? I can-and I will if ya want me to-If you think I just pull this s**t out my ass. Question
I can start listing them RIGHT NOW.
First time was for possesion of pot in 1979 when John Bebee wrecked his truck-I had weed on me.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:00:45 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2014, 09:08:04 PM »

What? That I been jail over 30 times?
Wanna see my rap sheet?
I can list everytime I went to jail since 1979.
I really can.
Do you want me to do that? I can-and I will if ya want me to-If you think I just pull this s**t out my ass. Question
I can start listing them RIGHT NOW.
First time was for possesion of pot in 1979 when John Bebee wrecked his truck-I had weed on me.
Bela, it has nothing to do with believing you.  Of course I believe you. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Josso
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2014, 09:16:51 PM »

and that reenforces your position how exactly RC

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »

You're saying you've been arrested 30 times... fought every time... and every time it was the cops' fault?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2014, 11:44:54 PM »

I can't even wrap my head around that mentality.  I've been arrested once in my life - for trespassing - but I would never dream of fighting a cop.
I learned as a small kid to treat authority figures with respect, and as a result, I've never had any major problems from any authority figure. Even that one time was the result of a misunderstanding, and the police treated me with as much courtesy as the situation would allow.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 04:08:48 AM »

I can't even wrap my head around that mentality.  I've been arrested once in my life - for trespassing - but I would never dream of fighting a cop.
I learned as a small kid to treat authority figures with respect, and as a result, I've never had any major problems from any authority figure. Even that one time was the result of a misunderstanding, and the police treated me with as much courtesy as the situation would allow.
Thats because your white.
And had money.
Im white too-but Im poor white trash.
And yeah-it was my fault why I got arrested-I fought because they beat my f**king ass up. They beat the f**k outta me.
I HATE COPS.
Of course you cant wrap your head around it-you have no life experiance that relates-you may as well be on the moon. Im insane-Im glad your not,Indy.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:33:47 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 04:14:21 AM »

Fact is-whatever that man did-he didnt have to die.  Hatred He was killed because an over zealous cop didnt like him.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2014, 04:24:26 AM »

WTF?
How did this thing end up about my a***oleness? I thought we were discusing the civil rights of a man choked by over zealous cops?

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2014, 04:43:01 AM »

You're saying you've been arrested 30 times... fought every time... and every time it was the cops' fault?

No Rev-it was my fault-no doubt about that-getting my ass beat-I had cuffs on behind my back in NY-the cop grabbed me by the hair and beat my head on the cop car-that was in 1985. I was arrested for drinking on the f**king beach. In the back seat of a car.Me,Ileane,and Joey.
They let us all go because I ended up knocked out and they didnt want to take that home.Joey took me home-I was f**ked up.
I suppose Im very one sided on this.
I HATE COPS.
Oh-all the times I did get busted-no felonies.I got busted for stupid s**t. Drinking in public mostly. I destoryed a garbage can in front of a bar,was sitting on the sidewalk because I was too drunk to get home-s**t like that.
When my brother in law Leroy shot Steve-they busted in my house-in front of my kids-threw me on the floor-covered me with f**king shot guns-and started to kick me-"Wheres Leroy? Wheres he at?"
I didnt f**kin know!
Leroy called from a pay phone in South Haven-turned himself in.
I HATE COPS.
His sister is the mother of my kids.

http://law.justia.com/cases/michigan/court-of-appeals-unpublished/2002/20020730-c229088-30-229088-opn.html
I dont make this s**t up.  Bluesad I wish I did.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:17:27 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2014, 04:39:02 PM »

there is a lot race-baiting going on right now. especially with the media, I think they are inciting/causing a lot of this. its being portrayed as black vs white, and the sheeple are playing right in to it. the things that have been said in this thread could never be said openly in public without a fight. there are definitely racial issues in this day and age. based on the facts, eye witness testimony, and video,  it seems as though mike brown was a violent thug. sadly,  any person who says this will be looked at as a rascist. I think mike browns name has been hijacked and is being used as an excuse for a lot of things right now. there are tons of videos showing police brutality, but they never really draw any attention, just look on youtube, some of those videos will make you sick. i respect Charles barkley for having his own opinion even though it is not a popular one. for a celebrity to do that is a rare thing. actually, i appreciate all of you having opinions and drawing your own conclusions.

exterminate all rational thought.....
VenomX73
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2014, 06:47:46 PM »

Why Don't You Act Like the President of All of US? #Joesfight

Well said Judge Jeanine!

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2014, 09:56:04 PM »

No system is perfect, no police officer is perfect.  I get that.  No doubt there are some truly bad actors who sully the badge every time they put it on.
That being said, this also needs to be said:

If Treyvon Martin had kept walking, and not attacked the man who followed him, he would still be alive.
If Michael Brown had not attacked a police officer and tried to take his gun, he would still be alive.
If the fellow in New York - Eric? - had not resisted arrest, he would still be alive.

The fact is, if every person treated authority figures with respect and courtesy - WHETHER THEY DESERVE IT OR NOT - we would not have to read stories like this, or tear communities apart with protests and looting.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2014, 11:01:39 AM »

No system is perfect, no police officer is perfect.  I get that.  No doubt there are some truly bad actors who sully the badge every time they put it on.
That being said, this also needs to be said:

If Treyvon Martin had kept walking, and not attacked the man who followed him, he would still be alive.
If Michael Brown had not attacked a police officer and tried to take his gun, he would still be alive.
If the fellow in New York - Eric? - had not resisted arrest, he would still be alive.

The fact is, if every person treated authority figures with respect and courtesy - WHETHER THEY DESERVE IT OR NOT - we would not have to read stories like this, or tear communities apart with protests and looting.
I thought a watch was a WATCH-you dont watch with a gun. He killed an unarmed man for no real reason. THATS murder. The guy had not commited a crime-and he was murdered. Your wild west s**t doesnt stand up in a civilized counrty.Nazi Germany maybe. Sorry Indy-why would you rthink America-the home of the free-would kill a n****r for-he was WALKING DOWN THE STREET- needed to die.

Indy,if yoyu blindly justify murder-it has nothing to dop with our founding fathers-who-by the way-owned slaves.
Dont give me s**t that they were criminals. They didnt commit a crime that deserves a death sentence. Its BULLs**t. And Indy-Dammit-you should know that.
And as a  teacher-dammit- Indy-you should Know that. Mass ...racism is a diasese-so is populism. Go with the flow-
OH! we have to take authority folks with respect?
GODDAM!
Nazi Germay never questioned s**t either!
Indy!
Yer like John Wayne.
John Wayne s**t is so basic-gwt in the real world.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 11:12:14 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2014, 11:37:07 AM »

If they guy says "I can't breathe" it's probably a good idea to get off him. He was resisting arrest only in the sense of trying to argue his way out of it which just about everyone does. Michael brown is a different story, but part of a police officers job is to be able to handle these situations without having things like this happen that's what we pay them for. Garner wasn't a threat to anybody.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Well, the Riots Have Begun « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.