Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:03:11 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  LEXX « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LEXX  (Read 3832 times)
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

Excuse me. You need to go back to grad school.

« on: November 30, 2014, 11:50:11 PM »

I watched it when I was younger with my dad and recently a obtained all 4 seasons and gotten my dad back into it. As well as one off my best friends. Another friend off mine, his friend, as well as myself. I now have a show I can get into. And the good thing compared to supernatural and other shows with a strong Fandom, is that is there is a small group off us. Something about that makes it more appealing to me. The fandom is still strong though from what I have observed on other forums, don't worry I am NEVER leaving the supernatural fandom. That just goes against the laws off physics. But anyways LEXX is...

A very obscure show. With lots off sexual innuendos. And a very dark twisted sense off humor. About 3.5 fugitives from the capital planet off the light universes overlord. Who escape on the most powerful ship ever created in both the light and the dark universes. This ship is called the LEXX. That they steal. And by doing so. Escape their overlord (the Divine shadow) by making there way into the dark zone. So that means they come across off lot off strange stuff and dangers. They are doing this in search off a new home. But there are people who want the LEXX and that are coming after them. So the show has a lot off chance for some very out there situations.

If you have not seen it I suggest it considering this forums members taste in movies (The reason we are all here) Worth at least seeing for yourself. Also if members have seen it I am predicting a debate that is going to happen to do with which actress played Zev/Xev Bellringer best (The first actress is Eva Habermann, and Xenia Seeberg who played most off the series) As well as which one is hotter etc... Cause :P lol just cause. But lets not neglect the other characters.

Then I did not just look into the mirror, I looked through the mirror...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 07:40:57 AM »

I'm a fan of that show, got the first two seasons on DVD  Smile  And I'm an Eva Habermann fanboy   Thumbup 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »

I'm a fan of that show, got the first two seasons on DVD  Smile  And I'm an Eva Habermann fanboy   Thumbup 

I personally can not choose. Dx I am indecisive. Eve did not leave the show or was kicked off. After making the first season, She went to find work. Cause she did not know there would be a second season. By the time season 2 was announced, she had already had another commitment. So she could not do it. Both actresses are hot for their own reasons.

WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 09:27:55 PM »

I got to go with Xenia Seeberg for the more attractive Xev, particularly in the later seasons when she had her hair a little longer and not as bright.  But that's just me.

I think Stanley for the most part was my favorite character.  I've seen plenty of show that star "the everyday ordinary guy" but Stanley really is one of the few that really felt like an average person.  He could be weak willed, selfish, was a little older and not quite as attractive as he would have been if the show had been produced now a days where even the nerds of a show look like fashion models.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Living_Dead_Girl
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 09:59:45 AM »

I got to go with Xenia Seeberg for the more attractive Xev, particularly in the later seasons when she had her hair a little longer and not as bright.  But that's just me.

I think Stanley for the most part was my favorite character.  I've seen plenty of show that star "the everyday ordinary guy" but Stanley really is one of the few that really felt like an average person.  He could be weak willed, selfish, was a little older and not quite as attractive as he would have been if the show had been produced now a days where even the nerds of a show look like fashion models.

I think the fact that Stanley is the everyday ordinary guy in an odd situation with really out there people. It just adds to Stan. It just somehow does.

Also when you consider that the robot head 790 is never going to die and it forced to exist with his brain completely distorted by that love slave transformation, originally meant for Zev. Forced to be obsessed with someone with no body off his own to do anything about it in that sense. You gotta wonder who has the worse fate? Also Ironically 790 programed the curse he is enslaved by. But Zev got away. Cruel twist off fate ey? Kinda Karma in a way...

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 05:19:55 AM »

I love Lexx and Eve!
It was one of the best musical episodes and despite how goofy it is, I was genuinely on the edge of my seat as season two came to a close. So there was good sci fi hidden under all the sex gags and cheap CGI.

Season four was a little too much for me though.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  LEXX « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.