Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:09:59 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Busy week in Florida « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Busy week in Florida  (Read 1321 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« on: January 01, 2015, 06:41:25 PM »

Been a busy week in Florida;

1st off we have a young 19 year old who flung a box of rubbers at her boyfriend and got arrested.

DECEMBER 29--A 19-year-old Florida woman was arrested early Sunday morning for domestic battery after allegedly striking her live-in boyfriend in the eye with a box of condoms.

According to police reports, Dominique Claridge and William Hessian, 19, got into a verbal argument that turned physical around midnight. The squabble took place inside a car being driven by Hessian near the couple’s Bradenton home.

Claridge told cops that the pair argued about Hessian “talking to some other girl.” At one point, Claridge threw a box of condoms at Hessian, striking him in the left eye. The alleged prophylactic attack left Hessian with “minor bruising to the eye area,” police noted.

The story goes on to say the police arrested the boyfriend as well.  I'm wondering if make-up bedroom antics are coming anytime soon?

2nd was an 8 year old Florida kid who trashed a Dollar General store;

On December 9, police in Tallahassee, Florida received a 911 call from a Dollar General store reporting that a “black male juvenile” was “destroying” the business.

When officers arrived at the Crawfordville Road store, the suspect was being detained outside the front entrance. Inside, evidence of the boy’s rampage was strewn across the convenience store’s aisles.

For unknown reasons, the child--who did not appear to be in the company of an adult--spent several minutes knocking over displays and pushing merchandise off store shelves. The vandalism ended when the boy was accosted by a young man who pulled him out of the store and held the child until police arrived.

3rd, we have this couple who thought they were locked in a janitor's closet until the dude thought to dial 911 two days later.  They then found out the closet was unlocked the whole time.

It took two days for a Florida man who thought he was trapped in an unlocked janitor's closet with a woman to call 911 on his cellphone.

And it was only until the police arrived that John Arwood, 31, and Amber Campbell, 25, realized they could have opened the door to the closet at Daytona State College and walked out at any time, the Orlando Sentinal reported.

The pair told police they were chased into the closet on Sunday but Arwood didn't dial 911 until Tuesday and his phone's location was tracked.

I got this one;

South America, take it!

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 06:29:42 PM »

LOL! I actually had a chance to move to Florida to work a number of years ago, but I decided to stay, where I was. After seeing all the stories about what goes on in Florida, I don't know whether that would have made me the smartest man in Florida or the stupidest man in Florida. LOL!

I especially like the 3rd story in this thread. I'd imagine they'd still be in the janitor's closet, but they finally ran out of condoms.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Busy week in Florida « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.