Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:00:53 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Interrogation psychological thriller short film (Itali/Span/Portug?) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Interrogation psychological thriller short film (Itali/Span/Portug?)  (Read 6101 times)
chobster
New Visitor

« on: February 02, 2015, 10:52:08 PM »

Hi - looking for the name of a short film made sometime between 1970-2000 (?). Think it was Italian, but could have been Spanish or Portuguese. Plot goes something like this...

Man sitting in chair tied up with bright lights on him - everything else in the background is  black shadow. Man in chair is initially cocky but interrogation intensifies with threats of violence, eventually masked man with gun appears in background. Slowly man with gun moves closer and closer. Man in chair starts getting very nervous, denying (I think) everything.  Threats escalate and interrogator  orders man with gun to shoot, while man in chair begs for life (warning...Spoiler alert ahead)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Man with gun fidgets, clumsily. Voices yells at man with gun to shoot and eventually man with gun pulls the trigger, blowing the man in chair's brains out.  Lights in background then turn on revealing a large studio. Man with gun is manically hysterical  and led away by two orderlies in white.  Man in chair, casually wipes away fake blood and lights up a cigarette, and chats with voice noting how this particular test subject showed restraint in waiting for so long to shoot, or something to that effect...
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 11:27:41 PM »

Ooh!  I posted about this movie a long, long time ago.  No one ever figured it out and neither have I.  I hope you have better luck!

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
chobster
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 03:11:57 PM »

glad I'm not alone! I think I saw it late one night on PBS a few years ago
Feast0
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 09:13:37 AM »

This sounds like "El tren de la Bruja" a Spanish short film.
The screenwriter is Nacho Vigalondo (the guy behind Timecrimes)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Interrogation psychological thriller short film (Itali/Span/Portug?) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.