Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:55:22 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Randy Quaid posts bizzare NSFW video with wife in Rupert Murdoch mask « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Randy Quaid posts bizzare NSFW video with wife in Rupert Murdoch mask  (Read 6480 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« on: February 05, 2015, 06:59:08 PM »

Yikes.

Actor/conspiracy theorist Randy Quaid has resurfaced online, posting a NSFW video in which he appears to simulate sex with his wife while she wears a Rupert Murdoch mask.

Quaid, who has grown a shaggy beard, rails against Murdoch and a Warner Brothers executive who he claims stole his house.

"Warner Brothers even had my wife and I falsely arrested six times by TMZ," Quaid says. "No, for real. That's really how it works -- #PMC, Police-Media-Corruption. BOOM."

Quaid said he and his wife want to retaliate for being put through "a living hell of biblical proportions."

The article has the video embedded in it if any of you are really curious about it.  And having seen it may I say I sure as hell hope that was simulated. 

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 07:53:48 PM »

Yikes.

Actor/conspiracy theorist Randy Quaid has resurfaced online, posting a NSFW video in which he appears to simulate sex with his wife while she wears a Rupert Murdoch mask.

Quaid, who has grown a shaggy beard, rails against Murdoch and a Warner Brothers executive who he claims stole his house.

"Warner Brothers even had my wife and I falsely arrested six times by TMZ," Quaid says. "No, for real. That's really how it works -- #PMC, Police-Media-Corruption. BOOM."

Quaid said he and his wife want to retaliate for being put through "a living hell of biblical proportions."

The article has the video embedded in it if any of you are really curious about it.  And having seen it may I say I sure as hell hope that was simulated. 

Just recently I was wondering what Randy Quaid and his wife were up to after their previous shenanigans. Now, unfortunately, I know. I don't know about his wife, but he sounds no more sane now, then the last time he got up to something. What a waste of talent, he once had. There is just something sad about that. I just hope he gets the help he so seemingly needs.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 02:43:42 AM »

I got as far as "Hi, I'm Randy Quaid and this is my wife..." before I got cut off. *Whew*.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 07:09:28 AM »

Well that was a rather odd way to start out my Friday morning.  Gonna be one of those days I guess  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 03:19:00 PM »

What surprises me is not that Randy--unfortunately--has gone off the deep end again, no matter whether he has a legitimate beef with Rupert Murdoch or not, but that the video is still available on the internet, as Murdoch is regarded as being the most powerful man in Hollywood. Though with the ratings for football on Fox being down this year, and the troublesome ratings at the Fox Channel. Iger of the Walt Disney company, who was regarded as being the 2nd most powerful man in Hollywood behind Murdoch, may have surpassed Murdoch to become the most powerful man in Hollywood.
rebel_1812
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 03:50:33 PM »

how else does a mad man get back at a mad man with power?

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 05:30:53 AM »

I saw the video.
It was awkward. Like being stuck with the nutter on the night bus home.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 07:30:43 AM »

DOGGETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've missed you, old buddy!! TeddyR BounceGiggle Cheers

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
VenomX73

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 07:34:53 PM »

Yup. THAT was awkward...

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Randy Quaid posts bizzare NSFW video with wife in Rupert Murdoch mask « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.