Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:21:36 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Author Topic: the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life  (Read 40796 times)
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 09:50:49 PM »

I could probably think of more worthy titles but these all kicked me where it hurts:
1. Billy Madison (1995)
2. Garbage Pail Kids: The Movie (1987)
3. Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
4. Grotesque (1988)
5. Stroker Ace (1983)
6. Ghosts Of Mars (2001)
7. The Creeping Terror (un-MSTK'ed) (1964)
8. Scream (1981)
9. Slime City (1988)
10. Friday The 13th: Jason Goes To Hell (1993)

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 12:25:05 AM »

1. Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star (2011)
2. Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde (2003)
3. Jane Austen's Mafia! (1998)
4. Bigfoot (2012)
5. Clerks II (2006)
6. Step Brothers (2008)
7. Envy (2004)
8. G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (2009)
9. Armageddon (1998)
10. Transformers II: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

Dishonorable Mentions: The Wackiest Wagon Train in the West (1976), Lightning: Bolts of Destruction (2003), Mesmerized (1986), Beyond Obsession (1982), Lethal Victims (1987), Beyond Justice (1992), Blood of Dracula's Castle (1969), Monster (2008), Piranha (1972), She Gods of Shark Reef (1958), Skyrunners (2009), American Meltdown (2004), Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 (1983), The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2006), Polar Storm (2009), Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo (1999), Metal Tornado (2011), Angel, Alien and UFO Encounters From Another Dimension (2012), Aliens From Outer Space: UFO Landings, Crashes and Retrievals (2011), Android Insurrection (2012), L.A.P.D.: To Serve and Protect (2001), Little Fockers (2010), The Stranger (1999), Legacy of Blood (1971), The Brain Machine (1977), Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus (2010), Awesome Lotus (1983), Terror in the Jungle (1968), Mr. Lonely (2007), Nobody Knows Anything! (2003), The Lucifer Complex (1978), Unidentified (2006), 30 Days of Night (2007), Halloween (2007), Friday the 13th (2009), National Lampoon's Senior Trip (1995), The Waterboy (1998), Transmorphers (2007), AVH: Alien vs. Hunter (2007)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:47:34 PM by JaseSF » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 12:08:11 PM »

10. Friday The 13th: Jason Goes To Hell (1993)
this possibly would've been in my list had I not fallen asleep before the end, so technically I haven't seen all of it.

5. Clerks II (2006)
this would almost definitely be near the top of my list, but again I didn't see it all. I couldn't handle it and had to switch off

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2015, 04:46:22 AM »

I'd really love to put Solaris (2002) at as my number one bad movie, but since the rules say you have to have watched the whole damn thing (tried twice, then it ended up being passed around my work where we had a compitition to see who could sit through and watch the whole movie. Only one guy succeeded and he immediently demanded I return the 100 minutes of his life he had just wasted watching it). Anyway, I digress.

1) Demon Cop (1990) (which features neither a demon or a cop, more sort of a werewolf probation officer).
2) Batman Forever (1995) (I rewatched all the Batman movies just prior to the release of Nolan's first one and found that I now disliked this one even more than Batman & Robin).
3) Into The Woods (2014) (not sure if I can count this one as I did fall asleep in the cinema while watching this, but I did hate most of the bits I did see).
4) Raptor Ranch (2013) (got this one so my wife could use it to mock my brother in law, whose profile strongly resembles a raptor. Apparently most dinosaurs killed their prey by stepping on it was what I learned from this movie).
5) Les Miserables (2012) (stop singing and just die damn you!).
6) Boogeyman 2 (Ulli Lommel's sequel) (all this film is, is clips from the original with the odd clip of the directer being interviewed in a cell), and a clip or two from some other movie thrown in).
7) The Hitcher (2007) (pointless remake of one of my favourite 80s movies).
8) Halloween 3 (1982) (I think everyone knows whats wrong with this one).
9) Headhunter (2005) (if I am generous then I'd say it has five minutes of entertainment squeezed into a ninety minute movie).
10) Star Wars - The Phantom Menace (1999) (I wish I could crush George Lucas's childhood memories the way he destroyed mine).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2015, 10:13:19 AM »

In no particular order:

Eraserhead: Lingering on each shot for a few seconds too long only makes me more bored than I would have been if the film had been edited properly. Lynch tries way too hard to be weird, so that it seems to be a fake weirdness, if that makes any sense, which it does to me.

Pan's Labyrinth: A beautiful movie made awful by the ending. I won't do spoilers, but this is the meanest movie I have ever seen.

Drag Me to Hell: Cliche after cliche, right down to the "twist" ending.

All Cheerleaders Must Die: Awful everything.

Titanic: A one-night-stand on a doomed ship means more to Rose than a lifetime with a loving, supportive husband. Skank.

And on the more obscure side:

Hootenanny A-Go-Go: The title is bad enough. The movie is worse.

Yeti: I hear the cries ringing over the mountains: "Boooooooooooooooriiiiiing."

Monster High (the 80s movie, not the kids' show): Some of the worst everything on the planet, all on one DVD.

Cornman: He's a superhero with corn power! It tries to be a meta-movie, acknowledging bad scripts and acting in the movie, but done so poorly that it should be used to fertilize corn, not exalt it as a superpower.

Blood Gnome: A movie so bad that it makes kinky sex too dull to watch.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2015, 05:44:43 PM »

Titanic: A one-night-stand on a doomed ship means more to Rose than a lifetime with a loving, supportive husband. Skank.
This is an interesting point of view... I hardly recall the love story actually, but it makes sense.
major jay

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2015, 09:04:24 PM »

5. Stroker Ace (1983)

I've wanted to see this one for a while now. I have a feeling it's awfulness may be epically(?) entertaining.

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2015, 09:09:25 PM »

5. Stroker Ace (1983)

I've wanted to see this one for a while now. I have a feeling it's awfulness may be epically(?) entertaining.
Ugh; Burt became unbearably annoying and sleazy after a short time.  And Jim Nabors was in it too!  Ouch!
Watch at your own peril.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
major jay

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2015, 12:52:33 PM »

Ugh; Burt became unbearably annoying and sleazy after a short time.

This is the main reason I want to see it. TeddyR

ChaosTheory

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »

Magic Mike
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
This is 40
The Cold aka The Game
Monster a Go-Go (unMSTed)
American Beauty
The Wicker Man (remake)
Pirhana (3)DD
Friends With Kids
The Innkeepers

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 12:06:41 AM »

What have I not blotted out?

Smokey and the Bandit 3
Battlefield Earth
Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn
Dark Star
Alien: Resurrection
Deathstalker 2
Student Bodies
Creepshow 2
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Captain America (1990)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHKwhrN1Lg

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 12:34:27 AM »

Pan's Labyrinth: A beautiful movie made awful by the ending. I won't do spoilers, but this is the meanest movie I have ever seen.

Oh, no, you didn't.

This is NOT a comfortable, feel-good movie, but in no way is it "bad."

Quote from: JaseFS

2. Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde (2003)

That's definitely on MY list. Ags...that movie was painful.  I'm not sure I am proud to say that yes, I watched it all.

Quote from: Trevor

LETHAL WEAPON 2
[Same as above: not all South Africans are racist, gun toting, drug and currency smugglers]

You're not?   Twirling

Man, there goes my understanding of BLOOD DIAMOND.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 12:41:17 AM »

I am not sure I can reel off ten, and my choices are not as classic as y'alls are.  But,

1.  Transformers, Age of Extinction.    Soooooo booooooring!
2.  Star Trek, Nemesis (but can I count it if I yelled and shut it off?)
3.  Dracula (1992).
4.  Xanadu was pretty horrid.
5.  Home Fries really sucked.
6.  Deathstalker 2, I second that.  Haw.
7.  Alien 3.   I was angry from the opening credits onward.
8.  I think I repressed the rest.
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 02:15:30 AM »

Deathstalker 2?!? what's wrong with you guys?  I liked all the series, probably in this order: 1 > 4 > 2 > 3...

the third one is the worst, but no way on the line of life bad movies
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2015, 05:48:33 AM »

1.SINGLE ROOM FURNISHED (1966)-Who makes a pretentious,talky,trying-to be-deep movie with Jayne Mainsfield???
2.2012 (2009)-Don't get me started on this one.
3.the ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW (1975)
4.CHILDREN OF THE LIVING DEAD (2001)
5.ARMAGEDDON (1998)
6.the SHINING (1997 mini series)-Stephan King hated the original-and approved of this???
7.GOING OVERBOARD (1989) Not only is Adam ( urk-sound of repressing vomit)  Sandler in it-it's totally unwatchable.
Small | Large

8.SQUIRM FEST (1989)-I won't go into explaining this-heres a review if you care.-http://www.buried.com/moviereviews/squirmfest-1989/3377/
9.OK-I need help with this one-it's a rip off of SHORT CIRCUIT (1987)-a very very bad one! Can anyone identify this tripe for me? PLEASE HELP!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.