Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:39:43 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life  (Read 40363 times)
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2015, 10:44:06 AM »

1. Super Hell/Super Hell 2 (tie)
2. Hip Hop Locos
3. Dark Fields 2: The Maize
4. Dinosaur Chronicles
5. Zombiez
6. The Beast of Yucca Flats
7. Ax 'Em
8. Night of Horror
9. The Howling: New Moon Rising
10. The Evil Woods

Also, Seltzer and Friedberg's latest film Superfast! isn't that bad. They cut way down on the tangent gags, and improve the quality of the jokes overall.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:55:09 AM by Doc Daneeka » Logged

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2015, 01:35:32 PM »

The Wizard Of Mars
Event horizon
Blood Freak
Close Encounters of the third kind
Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow
Battleship
The Visitor
Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life
A Certain Sacrifice
The Breakfast Club

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2015, 07:26:28 PM »

9. The Howling: New Moon Rising

yes yes. the one with the barn dancing. not seen it in ages, need to see it again

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
voltron

« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2015, 09:34:33 PM »

1. Cathy's Curse
2. Cathy's Curse
3. Cathy's curse
4. Cathy's Curse
5. Cathy's Curse
6. Cathy's Curse
7. Cathy's Curse
8. Cathy's Curse
9. Cathy's Curse
10.Cathy's Curse

Honorable mention: Lurkers (1988)

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2015, 07:43:19 AM »

1. Cathy's Curse
2. Cathy's Curse
3. Cathy's curse
4. Cathy's Curse
5. Cathy's Curse
6. Cathy's Curse
7. Cathy's Curse
8. Cathy's Curse
9. Cathy's Curse
10.Cathy's Curse

You dont like Cathys Curse,I presume? Im gonna watch it right NOW-Ill report back in an hour and a half-if I live!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2015, 12:48:04 PM »

1. Cathy's Curse
2. Cathy's Curse
3. Cathy's curse
4. Cathy's Curse
5. Cathy's Curse
6. Cathy's Curse
7. Cathy's Curse
8. Cathy's Curse
9. Cathy's Curse
10.Cathy's Curse

You dont like Cathys Curse,I presume? Im gonna watch it right NOW-Ill report back in an hour and a half-if I live!

I have CATHY'S CURSE on a 50 dvd pak I think... I think I watched it.   Lookingup 
Cathys Curse Trailer Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
DirtyHarold
New Visitor

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2015, 01:07:27 PM »

1. A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell 1990       2.2

A movie with barely any dialogue at all, extremely boring slow paced s**te. Good luck staying awake watching this   tripe.

2. Martians Go Home 1989       2.8

Horrible, pointless comedy starring Randy quaid (Dennis quaids non existent brother). A film so bad it was pulled from cinemas after a single day. As if that wasn't bad enough Rob Schneider rears his ugly head in this mess.

3. Alien Blood 1999          2.3

An ultra no budget movie with some of the worst editing I've ever seen, you can hear the camera men farting. Belching in certain scenes, really awful slow mess of a film with tons of recycled footage.

4. Black Friday 2001      3.3

Probably the most boring 'Action' movie I've ever seen. Gary Daniels sleep walks his way through about 3 action scenes with a 40 minute segment of which he sits on a bench and explains the ENTIRE plot in one of the most sleep inducing scenes of all time.

5. Pocket Ninjas 1997       1.5

Another Gary Daniels film, a complete mess from start to finish. I read somewhere this movie had seven different directors and boy does it show. Awful acting, script, fight scenes and Cobra Kahns massive chin.

6. Son of the Mask 2005       2.1

A grotesque movie, rancid as s**t. This is the only movie I've ever watched which has made me physically ill. Not funny, annoying, too f**king long and Jamie Kennedy couldn't act his way to the nearest toilet.

7. Paranormal Entity 3: The Exorcist Tapes 2011     3.0
Easily one of the most s**ttiest, cheapest poorly acted movies you will ever see in your life, complete exorcist rip off which comes off laughably bad. Has to be seen to be believed.

8. Future War 1997      1.7

Daniel 'I look a bit like Van Damme' Bernhardt leads in this f**king awful movie about dinosaurs invading earth or some s**t with some of the worst acting and story I've ever seen. No budget at all to this mess.

9. Howling 7 1995     1.8

Utter crap from start to finish. I think there's one actor in the entire film the rest are just residents of the town there in. Awful acting, script, plot and night time barn dancing, what more do you want. Also features one of the worst werewolf transformations in film history.

10. Attack Force 2006       2.7

To be honest you could put any Steven Seagal movie past 1998 in this list they all suck. Seagal got so f**king lazy with this film its laughable. Stunt doubles, stand ins, terrible plot, bad action, and the fat one was also dubbed on this movie as well. UTTER s**t

Honorable mentions

River of Darkness starring Kurt Angel   
Assault of Darkness starring Vinnie Jones
The Tunnel starring Daniel Baldwin
Dracula 3000
Doctor Bones
Blood Dancers
Silicon Towers
Die Hard 4 starring that guy from Hudson Hawk

major jay

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2015, 06:28:33 PM »

^I haven't seen any of these, but I can't help thinking you deserve some kind of award for enduring them all. Thumbup

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2015, 05:46:53 PM »

I watched CATHYS CURSE.
Ho.Lee.Sweet Satna! Santa! Nats! Whateever!

I LOVED IT!!!
This is one of the best BAD movies I have ever seen!
I laffed!  BounceGiggle
I cried! Bluesad
I was sober as a judge too!  Buggedout

Watching it under the influnce of a mind f**king thing-like whiskey or good pot-will only make it better.  Cheers

Small | Large

This is an overlooked TREASURE!
BUT PLEASE-
DONT TAKE HER DOLLY.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:50:47 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2015, 10:25:21 AM »

curse? she seems like she's having a blast. more like "Cathy's Good Fortune"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2015, 09:07:06 PM »

random list

1. Night of the Lepus - I don't see how this got released. the bunnies hopping by the toy farmhouse doesn't come close to working. It would be impossible for me to be stoned enough to look at that and think anything besides "stop"

2. Dondi - Why did they give him that ridiculous "cute" speaking style it's completely annoying and it never ends. The movie itself is garbage too. Who cares that he goes to New York

3. tintorera kill shark - stupid macho guys killing sharks. I remember actively disliking this

4 .A Good Day to Be Black & Sexy (2007) - very unsexy series of vignettes about black people trying to get their sex on in California.

5. C me Dance - an utter cataclysm. No one involved seems to have ever acted or written dialogue before. bends and breaks in previously unimaginable ways.

6. House at the End of the Street - You gotta love J Law but this is not even a quarter baked and phoned in to the hilt. If this had come free in a box of fruit loops in might have made sense

7. Body Rock - I actually kind of like this because it's so inauthentic and Lorzeno Lamas is in it. There's no hip hop on the soundtrack at all. included for cultural insensitivity and excessive goofiness

8. Juggernaught - supremely dull and formulaic disaster movie.

9. Skullduggery - horrendous "black comedy" that can't possibly be anything besides a tax shelter

10. Sadomaster- this was at one point the lowest rated movie on netflix. It's a very stupid and badly made spanish horror movie. the subtitles drop out all the time and it's just a joke but actually more watcheable than most of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lteZRzlD3hc

dishonorable mention

Private Valentine - Jessica Simpson deserves some kind of lifetime non achievement award. This is actually a sort of fun movie but she's terrible. she makes the other actors seem incredible though and she looks okay when she's just standing there.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:14:21 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
voltron

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2015, 10:46:01 PM »

I watched CATHYS CURSE.
Ho.Lee.Sweet Satna! Santa! Nats! Whateever!
I LOVED IT!!!
This is one of the best BAD movies I have ever seen!
Watching it under the influnce of a mind f**king thing-like whiskey or good pot-will only make it better.  Cheers

http://youtu.be/YnuKIfahg5g
This is an overlooked TREASURE!
BUT PLEASE-
DONT TAKE HER DOLLY.

First time I watched it my Dad rented it at the local video store. During the opening credits it said that it was made it Quebec or something. My mum saw that and was like "Oh f**k it's made in Quebec" she groaned. I enjoyed it back then but I was an impressionable kid and usually any horror movie despite how awful was cool by me. I usually looked for that majic moment where one scene could totally redeem an otherwise awful movie. Cathy's Curse was no exception. I dug the scene where somebody's lunch got all rotten and maggoty. I also like the scene where the old dude had tarantulas crawling all over him while he shakes violently like he's got severe alcohol withdrawal. "You dried up old whore!"  - that was pretty groovy too. But I watched it a couple of years back and was shocked about how hideous it was. RC - if I was fried out of my skull I'd probably think it was the most brilliant piece of filmmaking ever. But I was totally sober when I saw it then. I do think being totally s**tfaced and altered would definately help no doubt so maybe if I'm in the "right state of mind"  TeddyR I'll give it another go.  Smile

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
snowman
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2015, 08:10:21 PM »

LETHAL WEAPON 2
[Same as above: not all South Africans are racist, gun toting, drug and currency smugglers]

Actually what got my goat was that everyone saying they can't touch the bad guys because they have diplomatic immunity. Yes, with dip immunity you can't be charged with a crime, but you sure in hell can be kicked out the country - persona non-grata in official speak. Then having them go rogue and start killing cops was just piling on the stupidity.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2015, 01:14:30 PM »

VII-SUPERMAN RETURNS

As bad as it was, Superman 3 and Superman 4 were worse.

Agreed.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2015, 09:23:43 PM »

1. Gingerdead Man vs Evil Bong - They don't even fight! You barely see the two apart from flashbacks and the acting is some of the worst.
2. Reno 911!: Miami - Painfully unfunny.
3. Freddy Got Fingered - Unfunny and extremely unpleasant.
4. Howling IV: The Original Nightmare - Only good scene was the melting werewolf transformation bit (served as an inspiration for one of my songs). Other than that, BORING!
5. Woodchipper Massacre - EXCRUCIATING acting.
6. Puppet Master: The Legacy - More of a clip show than a movie.
7. Future War - I liked the dino puppets, but this movie is dull. The acting is incredibly lifeless.
8. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - An insult to the franchise.
9. Paul - Not funny. Plus, admittedly due to me being religious, I was pretty annoyed/offended by the Christianity bashing. That's just me.
10. Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers - I like slashers, but this was baaaaaaaaad.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:59:02 AM by diamondwaspvenom » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.