Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:35:54 PM
713367 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life  (Read 40362 times)
diamondwaspvenom
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2015, 01:42:12 PM »

^ 8 is bad; but 9 is far, far worse.

I'm one of the few who actually likes Jason Goes to Hell. Yes, it's pretty stupid but I do find it enjoyable. That's just me.  TongueOut
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2015, 02:54:16 PM »

I'm guessing you haven't seen many modern era films AHD...at least there's not much there after the 80s....

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2015, 04:08:53 PM »

I did like the scenes when he was in class trying to deal with the economics professor like "dude you have no clue"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2015, 09:52:59 PM »

I'm guessing you haven't seen many modern era films AHD...at least there's not much there after the 80s....
Mm.  I've looked at lots of films, but I don't pay much attention to them the last 20 years or so.  It's not really important. 

1. "IT'S ALIVE!" (1969) Directed by LARRY BUCHANAN.  Almost so BAD it's great, but, it's silly and ultimately BORING.  

2. MARY POPPINS (1964) I only saw this on a TV broadcast.  That was around 30 years ago.  I have not seen it since.  I grew up with an album of Disney movie songs and knew the songs in this movie well enough.  I didn't like the songs especially, but as for the movie: I hated it.  I kind of expected to.  I was too old to see it and any "magic" was lost on me.  Having seen most of the great DISNEY animations well past the time I might have most appreciated them, I LOVED all of them anyway.  I made a point to finally look at this film because of those other works, this flick was an obviously missing part of my movie viewing.  Did I say I hated it?  

3. BATMAN AND ROBIN (1997)  
Saw this in a theater when it was new.  Hated it.  

4. WHEN A STRANGER CALLS  (1979)
Saw this new in the movie theater.  Laughed at it.  I thought it was dumb.  

5. CANNIBAL FEROX aka MAKE THEM DIE SLOWLY (1981)   ech... gross  Thumbdown The worst of exploitation; what a stupid movie.  

6. SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS (1964)  Lookingup  Someone gave me the DVD but I long remembered it and hated it TongueOut
I actually watched it.  AGAIN.   Thumbdown Hatred

7. THE HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THE PARK (1980 aka LA CASA SPERDUTA NEL PARCO)  Lookingup Thumbdown  DUMB.  

8. SLEEPAWAY CAMP (1983)  Question

9. UNDER THE YUM YUM TREE (1963)  Lookingup Bluesad

10.  ?

10. COCKTAIL (1988 whoever gave this movie the green light had a... uh, nevermind).   TeddyR Thumbdown Lookingup
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:55:19 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2015, 09:05:18 PM »

I'd like to add another:

Friday the 13th part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan - I can forgive the whole issue with not having enough money to shoot more footage in New York, but why couldn't they use places like Vancouver to fill in some city scenes? The characters are lame even by slasher standards, some scenes are kinda dull, the kills suck and Jason's unmasked design is easily the worst he's looked. In the previous movie, his unmasked face was badass! Here, he practically looks comical!

I think I saw this on tv as a  youngster. Is this is the one where Jason magically teleports when someone is about to find him? That movie I saw way back than turned me off horror films until the mid2000s.
Yeah, Jason pulls at least one teleportation trick in this one.  Soooo stupid.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2015, 05:25:12 PM »

^ 8 is bad; but 9 is far, far worse.

I'm one of the few who actually likes Jason Goes to Hell. Yes, it's pretty stupid but I do find it enjoyable. That's just me.  TongueOut
There were some enjoyably nasty kills (often involving splitting someone in half), but the whole plot device of Jason's heart possessing people and Jason looking for his never-before-mentioned sister, and having a slithering Jason worm-thing enter her to reanimate Jason was beyond stupid.  Even for this series!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2015, 03:19:23 AM »

Before anyone wonders why there are no classic "bad movies" on this list ie Plan 9, Manos, etc.,  it is because I like those kind of movies. To me, "worst" means I don't like them, so here are some movies I have watched all the way through and didn't like.

1. Eat The Rich:  The Cannibal Murders  (Imagine a bunch of dumb high school kids with a video camera trying to ape the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and you have this movie.  The thing is, it's not a bunch of kids trying to make a movie.  It's a grown-up film director Ron Atkins churning out really boring crap with worse-than-bad acting.  The jokes arent even funny.  Herschell Gordon Lewis knew how to do this kind of stuff the right way, but this guy makes grisly, gory movies that will put you to sleep.  In a way, I guess that is quite a talent.)  

2. Van Helsing  (The first 5 minutes or so were promising and very Universal horrorish.  Then it plunged headlong into Hollywood action movie stupidity.)

3. Star Wars  (Never liked it or any of its sequels.)

4. The Dark Knight  (I have not liked any of the Batman movies except for the one with Adam West.  Christian Bale is the worst Batman I have ever seen, even though Ledger was the second best Joker.)

5. 2016:  Obama's America  (I'm not an Obama fan, but this documentary was really stupid!)

6. Shakespeare in Love  (Went with a chick who wanted to see it.  I thought I would like it too, since I like Shakespeare.  Hated it.)

7. Godzilla (Matthew Broderick)

8. Godzilla Raids Again (It pains me to have to put a Japanese Godzilla flick on this list, but hoo boy what a snoozefest this one is)

9. King Kong (Jack Black)  (almost forgot this travesty)

10.  Star Trek: Into Darkness  (Very disappointing to me.  The second movie with this cast and they have already run out of new ideas.  Also, Cumberbatch was miscast as Khan, since all the other main characters resemble and sound like their original series counterparts.)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:40:47 PM by the ghoul » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the 10 worst movies you've seen in your life « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.