Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:13:23 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies the Lead Actors Were Ashamed Of « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Movies the Lead Actors Were Ashamed Of  (Read 17526 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2015, 02:16:30 AM »

I've often thought what John Travolta thought about The Devil's Rain and CarrieSmile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2015, 12:33:04 PM »

I've often thought what John Travolta thought about The Devil's Rain and CarrieSmile

Watching THE DEVIL'S RAIN probably gave him the trots.

The Devils Rain Small | Large

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
claws
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »

He should be proud that he was part of Carrie  Thumbup
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2015, 02:21:53 PM »

Sid Haig was ashamed of Galaxy of Terror even before it was made and asked for most of this dialogue to be cut out.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2015, 04:27:05 PM »

Sid Haig was ashamed of Galaxy of Terror even before it was made and asked for most of this dialogue to be cut out.

Erin Moran should've been ashamed.

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2015, 07:53:44 AM »

I think MICHAEL CAINE knocked his appearance in BEYOND THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE.

He's admitted to doing that flick, as well as several others (The Swarm and Jaws: The Revenge come immediately to mind) strictly for the pay check.

He was famously quoted that he'd never even seen Jaws: The Revenge, but he's seen the house it paid for, "and it's terrific!"  BounceGiggle

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2015, 07:55:38 AM »

A few others off the top of my head:

I've always wanted to meet David Hasselhoff so I could tell him how much I love Star Crash. I imagine he'd say something along the lines of "So you're the guy! I thought you were just a legend."

Henry "New Superman" Cavill was in one of the many direct-to-video "Hellraiser" sequels (I believe it was "Hellworld.")

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2015, 03:34:12 PM »

Raul Julia, a fantastic actor, relishing his role in the crappy Street Fighter movie in 1994, because his kids were fans of the video games/cartoons related to Street Fighter, and he wanted to do this for them personally as they were stoked when they heard a film was being made.  He's the best part of the film.

You don't say... Drink

I think it's fair to say Raul Julia is the best part of other films as well.

Perhaps not known as well in the "mainstream," he'd rank as a truly underrated actor in my opinion.
He's vastly underrated.  I only know him from his film work, but I heard he was a fantastic stage actor as well, doing Broadway and the like.  But almost every film I have seen him in, he's stolen it as the breakaway actor in it.
RAUL JULIA  is wonderful in anything he appears in.  I saw him on Broadway in MAN OF LA MANCHA and he was wonderful in a show I don't particularly like.  He is vastly underrated indeed. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
ChaosTheory

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2015, 12:05:21 PM »

He must not've hated CARRIE too much, he worked with De Palma again in BLOW OUT (which was awesome).

I've always wondered how Sam Rockwell feels about having CLOWNHOUSE on his resume.

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies the Lead Actors Were Ashamed Of « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.