Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:44:23 AM
713396 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How many times have you been in jail? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: How many times have you been in jail?  (Read 2926 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: February 27, 2015, 09:35:40 PM »

I never went to prison-but I been in jail-
I was listening to the song JAILBREAK by AC/DC-and I realized-I been to jail ALOT.

The first time was in 1981-the night before my birthday-for drunk driving-I did 6 weekend.
1984-I did 45 days for drunk driving after putting a truck into a tree-but I jumped bail and ran to NYC-came back 6 months later and turned myself in.
.1993-My brother in law Leroy(the convicted killer) got in a fight with cops and I jumped in-got q week for obstructing justice.
.1994-Destruction of public Property.Did a weekend.
.1994. Hit a guy in he head with a whiskey bottle outside a bar-did 2 days.
.1999-Got busted because I smoked pot.
.2001-broke probation for getting drunk-showed up to court with a Manson T Shirt drunk-he gave me 45 days for contempt.
.Ended up getting arrested 6 more times for violations for having alchhol in my systym on surprise checks.
.I hit my son with an unloaded shot gun because he pulled a knife on my son Eddie-that was about_ dunno ?4%? Years ago?
I been cool since  Thumbup
so? Ever been to jail-I know the food sucks in Van Buren County!

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 10:04:53 PM »

Once, in a holding cell for several hours for not paying an underage drinking ticket. Hated it and swore I would never go back. It was Dallas jail, which was a pretty rough place. I was a college kid in there mixing with crack dealers and murderers, guys with knife scars. Scared straight.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 10:15:54 PM »

Once, in a holding cell for several hours for not paying an underage drinking ticket. Hated it and swore I would never go back. It was Dallas jail, which was a pretty rough place. I was a college kid in there mixing with crack dealers and murderers, guys with knife scars. Scared straight.

It didnt scare me,Rev-it just made me angry-I ended up in a bam bam suit (straight jacket) twice-and in a padded cell once for banging my head on the drunk tank glass when I got arrested in 1991 at a Judas Preist concert-(DAM! I forgot that one!-I got arrested for tresspassing! Because I lost my ticket and I threw my tray of beer at the security when they tried to throw me out-ended up in Kalamazoo-Zoo County overnite-got a 50 dollar fine.)

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 10:21:02 PM »

It didnt scare me,Rev-it just made me angry-I ended up in a bam bam suit (straight jacket) twice-and in a padded cell once for banging my head on the drunk tank glass when I got arrested in 1991 at a Judas Preist concert-(DAM! I forgot that one!-I got arrested for tresspassing! Because I lost my ticket and I threw my tray of beer at the security when they tried to throw me out-ended up in Kalamazoo-Zoo County overnite-got a 50 dollar fine.)
My friend, you were a handful. 

I have never been to jail I am proud to report.   Smile  That does not mean I never did sh!t I should have been arrested for... or nearly was... Bluesad TeddyR

I had a friend, a good guy, who before I knew him had been in the USN and in a bar brawl had hit an Australian sailor in the head with an empty beer stein.  Acting out of a movie ( I think) he killed the guy and was dishonorably discharged from a life he loved.  He did no tine, I think.  But he was always remorseful.  Even, stunned. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 10:25:50 PM »

I was never really a punk-I always had long hair-and dressed like a bum-ripped up street clothes-but punks liked me and I liked them-I think they liked me  because I didnt give a f**k. I scared them-because it wasnt an act wasnt a fashion statement-it was MY LIFE. I was serious-I hold that to this day. Im just older and not as stupid-getting arrested means nothing-it just ruins your life and you go to jail-I try to tell kids younger than me to THINK-it put me on a road to heartache-I coulda been an artist. Now I try to help others who think thats a way to go-going to jail is not the way to win-it just gets you a record.

Small | Large

Hallows-your a wise man.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 10:46:54 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 10:59:29 PM »

What really blew my mind was when Rob-the lead singer for Judas Priest-annouced he was gay-we in the metal community knew that-I mean-it wasnt a mystery-but the Media made it out to be a big thing-us metal heads knew he was gay-we dint make a big deal of it-so f**king what? Mainstream bulls**t make a big thing about gay rights now-but rock and roll always knew it doesnt matter-black white purple,gay straight,bent! We love you all ! WE ARE ALL MISFITS IN THIS WORLD.  hot
AND MORE POWER TO US!!!

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 11:45:46 PM »

Thumbup

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 12:19:59 AM »

I've always been a straight arrow, but I did get arrested for trespassing one time (it was a misunderstanding - the property had a new caretaker
who didn't know me or know that I had permission).  I had to wear the cuffs and ride in the back of a squad car to the jail.  A couple of phone calls
got me out, but I was terrified the whole time!  Been a good boy - or at least haven't been caught doing anything bad - ever since!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 12:43:52 AM »

I aint a crook-I just drink to much-

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2015, 01:12:59 AM »

I never got arrested for a felony-I just when in and out of jail for a long time-tell ya the truth-I cant remember all the times I got busted-I spent the night in Jail for p**sing in public in upstae NY-and for destroying a mailbox in front of a bar in Michigan-and for sleeping on the court house steps in Michigan,and for spitting at a cops face in NY when he called me a dum hick in Long Island while he was busting my freind Joey on LI-it goes on like this-I think I been in jail over 30 times. All one night stands-I dont count them,really.
Being homeless and telling a cop to suck my dick-go to jail-get some food-get out-s**t like that.

Fact is-If your a n****r,a queer,or open minded-your a target.
Sure-TV says were equal-TV is just that-TV.

Gimme a break.

Small | Large

Whites b***h about black gangsters-they reap what they sow-if they were treated like equals from day one way back when-they wouldnt have had to turn to crime to make a living. You reap what you sow.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 01:19:39 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 01:40:22 AM »

Every time I went to jail-I deserved it. Thats not why I hate cops-I hate cops because of what I SAW when I was in jail.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 06:53:15 AM »

Twice, both for DWI.  First time was just a few hours in a tiny little gray cell.  Second time I think I was arrested Friday night and got out Sunday afternoon.  I was in a larger cell with a couple of totally mellow stoner dudes who told me everybody in town I could buy drugs from lol.  It totally sucked being locked up though, I decided I didn't want to go there anymore and haven't since.  TeddyR  That second time must have been in maybe 1989.  Then we had kids and since then I've been too damned tired to do anything worth getting arrested for a responsible adult.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:55:30 AM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 08:40:25 AM »

Twice, both for DWI.  First time was just a few hours in a tiny little gray cell.  Second time I think I was arrested Friday night and got out Sunday afternoon.  I was in a larger cell with a couple of totally mellow stoner dudes who told me everybody in town I could buy drugs from lol.  It totally sucked being locked up though, I decided I didn't want to go there anymore and haven't since.  TeddyR  That second time must have been in maybe 1989.  Then we had kids and since then I've been too damned tired to do anything worth getting arrested for a responsible adult.

Thats my problem,Jack-I never grew up-I still havnt-I raised 2 kids who love me-I did a good job with them somehow-they both have jobs and I see them every other day-but I still feel like a p**sed off teenager-I just cant climb trees and run anymore-so I mellowed out a LOT. Wink

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 04:48:56 PM »

Never been.. I hate the cops in my area and have been a bit snotty to them (they are condescending d**kholes).  But I wouldn't do anything to get thrown in the slammer.  Even beating the hell out of some worthless, stupid coworkers wouldn't quite be worth it.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 12:15:22 PM »

New Years Eve about ten years ago I was held in a drunk-filled "detention area" by the Garda in Dublin. It didn't have bars, but it had a locked metal door and I got frisked, everything I had on me except my clothes got taken, and I wasn't allowed to leave for several of the slowest-moving hours of my life. It was over a stupid B&E matter wherein a guy in a group I was with thought he was climbing in the window of his friend's flat, but someone else had recently moved in, and he damaged the place prying the screen open with screwdriver, possession of which the police said constituted "carrying housebreaking implements by night"  itself apparently illegal under Irish law. (Shrug?) I paid for the repairs and we were eventually allowed to go without charges.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How many times have you been in jail? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.