Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:56:03 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ZOMBIE WORLD (2015) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ZOMBIE WORLD (2015)  (Read 2247 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: March 01, 2015, 10:39:38 PM »

I mentioned this over in the Recent Viewings thread, but this movie is so wonderfully awful that I felt it really needed its own thread - with the trailer thrown in for good measure.  Here is what I already said about it:

I watched a goofy, over-the-top gorefest called ZOMBIEWORLD.  This one is set in the post-zombie
apocalypse future, where a news reporter is breaking to different regions of the world, where people are dealing in different ways
with the zombie outbreak.  He also does a historical piece on the very first recorded zombie attack - when Jesus raised Lazarus
from the dead, he came back as a flesh muncher, infecting the entire village.  It was up to Jesus and his faithful apostle Judas
to put down the undead monsters, using only fish as their weapons (fortunately Jesus was able to not only multiply the fish,
but also to change up species according to whether he and Judas needed throwing stars, swords, or chainsaws!).  As theologically
offensive as it was, this piece alone elevates this film to the bad movie stratosphere!  The other vignettes were alternately
funny or just gruesome; the reporter who narrates the transitions has been bitten and is slowly morphing to a zombie the whole
time, too, setting up a predictable but bloody ending.   On the bad movie scale, this one definitely rates a solid 5/5!

There are so many wonderful vignettes in this thing - from finding romance in the Zombie Apocalypse, to the Scottish rocker with the
dying roommate, to the little girl with a penchant for telling zombie stories to unsuspecting strangers, and then there is the anxiety
patient who gets released from the asylum and goes to the beach on the day the zombie apocalypse strikes Spain.  He's all well and good
until the batteries on his Ipod run out - but then the zombies must PAY!  And on the whole Jesus scene - Jesus and Judas and the others
are speaking SPANISH the whole time for some reason!  It just makes the whole thing even more surrealistic.  Anyway, tell me you can watch
this trailer and NOT want to see this movie:

Small | Large

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 08:35:39 PM »

Woooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.  Thumbup

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ZOMBIE WORLD (2015) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.