Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:32:40 AM
713392 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Deep Into the Darkness (2014) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deep Into the Darkness (2014)  (Read 1591 times)
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: March 07, 2015, 10:42:47 PM »

Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown

This movie is s**t!  A New York doctor moves into a small town with his wife and kid.  Things there seem nice, except that his neighbor wants him to sacrifice an animal on a flat rock in the woods surrounding the town.  His wife starts spending an awful lot of time at church.  Most troublingly, a teenage girl staggers into his driveway with her guts torn out.  Someone moves the body while the doctor goes to call the sheriff, then the body later turns up on a road in the middle of town.  The sheriff rules it an accident.  Well, maybe that isn't the most troubling thing.  The most troubling thing is probably the squad of MUTANT, SUBTERRANEAN CAVEMEN WITH GLOWING EYES who abduct the doctor from his home in the middle of the night and force him to do a c-section on one of their women.  Turns out the townspeople worship the cavemen and blah blah blah you can guess it all from here.

Sounds at least minimally exciting, doesn't it?  No!  HELL no!  The running time, according to the time counter at the bottom of my screen, was 1:41.  It felt more like three, maybe four hours.  Yargh!  Everything is almost as cheap and amateurish as an Andreas Schnass movie.  In fact, I'd much rather watch Violent s**t 2 than this damn thing again.  (Forced to choose between Deep Into the Darkness and the original Violent s**t, I'd eat a cyanide capsule.)  I can just imagine how excited the cast and crew must have been to start working, only to sink into despair when they realized the budget was what the producer saved from not paying his kid's allowance for a couple weeks.  The final kick in the ass was the "twist" at the end, which made me extend my middle finger at the screen and tell the movie what it could go do with itself.

Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown Thumbdown

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Deep Into the Darkness (2014) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.