Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:49:56 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Breaking News! Troll 2 no more in IMDb's Bottom #100 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Breaking News! Troll 2 no more in IMDb's Bottom #100  (Read 2197 times)
claws
« on: March 14, 2015, 06:27:08 AM »

I guess more and more people are enjoying the brilliant badness of Troll 2.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4 Small | Large

Cheers

pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 07:11:39 PM »

i don't get why people love this film at all. i borrowed the VHS tape from a friend a few years back and there isn't that many films i've seen that i've shut off on how bad they are but i tried watching this for at least 5 or 10 minutes and i quickly shut it off cause i could not stomach the bad acting. it's got to be the worst acted film i've ever seen in my life. no doubt there is worse films acted out there but i haven't seen those yet.  i quickly shut it off and said to myself i just can't watch this at all. and why isn't this in the bottom#100 it deserves to be there!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 08:20:10 PM »

i don't get why people love this film at all. i borrowed the VHS tape from a friend a few years back and there isn't that many films i've seen that i've shut off on how bad they are but i tried watching this for at least 5 or 10 minutes and i quickly shut it off cause i could not stomach the bad acting. it's got to be the worst acted film i've ever seen in my life. no doubt there is worse films acted out there but i haven't seen those yet.  i quickly shut it off and said to myself i just can't watch this at all. and why isn't this in the bottom#100 it deserves to be there!
It was, but other shlock is worse, like Epic Movie or Manos. Honestly, the charm this movie has is on how bad it is and how the actors just play it straight, even with a completely stupid plot about vegan trolls disguised as humans....Come to think of it, the loud mouth vegans tend to be trolls disguised as humans.

yeah no.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 10:23:35 PM »

I liked it. I thought the thing with the weird tree people was colorful and unique.
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 12:13:29 AM »

i'm a huge Cinema Snob fan and i've enjoyed Brad Jone's character for the past 4 years. anyways he Snobbed aka Riffed Troll 2 a few years back and there is no doubt it's more enjoyable than actually watching the film itself. i even got through house of 1,000 corpses and i consider that one of the worst movies ever made. hell i was fast forwarding through parts of it just so it would END! though i did love it's sequel oddly enough.

funny enough i enjoy the if you want to call it the 1st film you can.. i dunno why i just do, even though what really annoys me in that film is that little girl's acting on how bad it is, anyways in the snob video it's pointed out that and i'm talking about Troll 2 again by the way, it's pointed out the nobody that made the film spoke a word of english well cept it's cast of course &  they were directed to read the script exactly how it was written so that could explain why the film's acting turned out so god awful. i've actually never seen Manos, though i am wondering if they will release an updated version of it where a couple years ago i think? someone found deleted scenes from that film in a print that was thought lost.

so i think they were going to put that out on dvd /blu-ray at some point but i dunno if they ever did.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Breaking News! Troll 2 no more in IMDb's Bottom #100 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.