Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:55:16 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  THE WILD WILD WEST REVISITED (1979) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: THE WILD WILD WEST REVISITED (1979)  (Read 3457 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: March 20, 2015, 07:57:55 PM »

THE WILD WILD WEST REVISITED (1979)
No satellite TV due to snowstorm... so, watching this on YouTube. 
Wild Wild West Revisited Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 05:43:52 PM »

(IMHO) the strength of this series lay not only in our heroes, Robert Conrad as James West and Ross Martin as Artemus Gordon, but also in its villains. A list of which would be too long to post at this time, but included such fine actors from Nick Adams to Boris Karloff to Agnes Moorehead to Anthony Zerbe.

And shouldn't the title have been "The Wild West West?"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 11:30:28 PM »

Surprisingly this series was picked on back in the day for its violence.

As Cher Horowitz said in Clueless: "Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value."

Amen, sister, amen.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »

Over 70 reasons why I miss TV from the '60's, '70's, and '80's, or . . .

Here are the actors and actresses who played a villain or a villainess on the TV series "The Wild Wild West" and its two follow up TV movies, according to the best of my recollection.

There may be others that I do not remember, and some who should not be included, who were known for the villainy, such as John Abbott, who is NOT included in this list, though he was a great character villain in films. So hare are . . .

A: Arthur O'Connell -- Agnes Moorehead -- Anthony Zerbe -- and Alan Sues.
B: Boris Karloff -- Bradford Dillman -- and Bernard Fox.
C: Carroll O'Connor
D: Don Rickles -- and Donnelly Rhodes
E: Ed Begley -- Edward Andrews -- Edward Binns -- Edward Asner -- and Elisha Cook, jr.
F:
G:
H: Hurd Hatfield -- Harold Gould -- Harvey Korman -- Henry Darrow -- and Harry Dean Stanton
I: Ida Lupino
J: John Dehner -- John van Dreelen --John Astin -- John McGiver -- Jeff Corey -- J. D. Cannon -- Joseph Campanella -- Jack Carter -- Jack Elam -- Jackie Coogan -- and Jonathan Winters
K: Keenan Wynn -- Kent Smith -- Kevin McCarthy -- and Kurt Kreuger
L: Leslie Nielsen -- Lloyd Bochner -- and Lorene Yarnell
M: Michael Dunn -- Michael Pate -- Martin Landau -- Mark Lenard -- Mark Slade -- and Malachi Throne
N: Nehemiah Persoff -- Nick Adams -- and Norman Fell.
O:
P: Peter Mark Richman -- Peter Lawford -- Pernell Roberts -- Percy Rodriguez -- and Paul Williams
Q:
R:  Richard Kiel -- Richard Anderson -- Richard Pryor -- Richard Erdman -- Robert Loggia -- Robert Emhardt -- Robert Shields -- Robert  Middleton -- Robert Duvall -- Ricardo Montalban -- Ruta Lee -- Reggie Nalder -- Rosie Grier -- and Ronald Long
S: Simon Oakland
T: Ted Knight -- and Theo Marcuse
U:
V: Victor Buono
W: William Windom -- William Campbell -- William Schallert -- and Wendell Corey
X:
Y:
Z:
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 11:14:52 PM »

The TV section of this forum is quiet.  I was surprised to see this thread from March.  The Wild Wild West was a great show, one of the earliest I remember.  I didn't remember this reunion movie from 10 years later, from those old days 1979, but it was better than nuttin'!  Snowstorm...  Hatred Lookingup 
Spring has sprung here in NJ. 
Yup, TV was better in the old days, for the most part.  I only watch Jeopardy! now. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  THE WILD WILD WEST REVISITED (1979) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.