Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:47:42 AM
714197 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Tommy Wiseau wants to make a movie about slavery « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tommy Wiseau wants to make a movie about slavery  (Read 5007 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: May 30, 2015, 09:17:53 PM »

Fusion had an in depth conversation with Wiseau, which highlighted the writer/director's hope of winning an Emmy out of his new sitcom. Apparently, though he didn't say it in as many words, an Oscar might be on his mind too, as he not only wishes he could play Abraham Lincoln in a future movie role, but he also wants to make a full film about slavery. The extent of his plans so far are as follows:

I want to actually do a movie about slavery, in New Orleans. To go back to the history and present the way it was.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Room-Tommy-Wiseau-Wants-Make-Movie-About-Slavery-71740.html

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 03:10:58 AM »

Jebus-that will put race relations back a hundred years.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Bushma

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 09:58:53 AM »

Crowd funding?  How can we make this happen?

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 06:10:34 PM »

..anyway, how is your sex-slave life?

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 06:36:02 PM »

I did not do it, I did not fire on Fort Sumter.. I DID NAAAHHHT, Oh Hai Stonewall.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
ChaosTheory

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 03:10:18 PM »

“The more I read, the more I was led to abhor and detest my enslavers. I could regard them in no other light than a band of successful robbers, who had left their homes, and gone to Africa, and stolen us from our homes, and in a strange land reduced us to slavery. I loathed them as being the meanest as well as the most wicked of men. As I read and contemplated the subject, behold! that very discontentment which Master Hugh had predicted would follow my learning to read had already come, to torment and sting my soul to unutterable anguish. As I writhed under it, I would at times feel that learning to read had been a curse rather than a blessing. It had given me a view of my wretched condition, without the remedy. it opened my eyes to the horrible pit, but to no ladder upon which to get out. in moments of agony, I envied my fellow-slaves for their stupidity. I have often wished myself a beast. I preferred the condition of the meanest reptile to my own. Any thing, no matter what, to get rid of thinking! It was this everlasting thinking of my condition that tormented me. There was no getting rid of it. It was pressed upon me by every object within sight or hearing, animate or inanimate. The silver trump of freedom had roused my soul to eternal wakefulness. Freedom now appeared, to disappear no more forever. It was heard in every sound and seen in every thing. It was ever present to torment me with a sense of my wretched condition. I saw nothing without seeing it, I heard nothing without hearing it, and felt nothing without feeling it. It looked from every star, it smiled in every calm, breathed in every wind, and moved in every storm.”

"Hahaha, what a story, Frederick Douglass."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:12:25 PM by ChaosTheory » Logged

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 04:30:35 PM »

Yer all just Yankee chickens Cheep Cheep Cheep Cheep.

Torgo

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 08:46:21 PM »

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 10:57:38 PM »

Everybody betray me! I fed up with this plantation!

JoeTheDestroyer
Random Text Crapper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 08:14:31 PM »

You're tearing me apart, abolitionists!

Latest reader review:
Crossbow (Atari 2600)
Latest staff reviews:
BC Racers (32X)
Dying Light (PS4)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 09:48:52 PM »

That son of a b***h general told me I'd get my promotion in three months. I do not think I will ever get it. I save them bundles in bullets and wool uni-forhms; and I don't think I will ever get it. They betray me. Everyone betray me. They did naht keep their promise. They tricked me. And I don't care about this army anymohr.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 02:21:23 AM »

That son of a b***h general told me I'd get my promotion in three months. I do not think I will ever get it. I save them bundles in bullets and wool uni-forhms; and I don't think I will ever get it. They betray me. Everyone betray me. They did naht keep their promise. They tricked me. And I don't care about this army anymohr.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 07:32:32 AM »

What always makes me  TeddyR TeddyR about that scene is how damn unimpressed that dog looks.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 04:35:05 PM »

Where'd you get the tobacco Denny?!

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Tommy Wiseau wants to make a movie about slavery « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.