Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:02:23 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Uwe Boll goes on YouTube rant after RAMPAGE 3 Kickstarter falls short (NSFW) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Uwe Boll goes on YouTube rant after RAMPAGE 3 Kickstarter falls short (NSFW)  (Read 3605 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« on: June 08, 2015, 10:58:38 AM »

NSFW: Uwe has a potty mouth.

Small | Large

There's also this earlier anti-Hollywood rant:

Small | Large

"Iron Man is not existing, the Avengers are not existing...."

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 12:17:16 PM »

I love Ewe  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 03:16:57 PM »

I won't even give this asshat negative attention.

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 03:56:35 PM »

I'm with Jack. For the most part I hate his movies, but I love his bizarre public rants. For example, what he says about Hollywood in the second video is mostly correct. But what he won't admit to himself is that he's doing the exact same thing as the Hollywood studios he's attacking, just in a far less successful way. Nobody blurs the line between sociopathic incompetence and performance art better than Uwe Boll!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 09:53:07 PM »

But even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day, the Postal movie is genuinely good.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 04:42:08 AM »

But even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day, the Postal movie is genuinely good.

So is this film: produced in South Africa.

The film is brutal and very, very sad, but with a very hopeful ending.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 06:06:03 AM »

what he says about Hollywood in the second video is mostly correct.

I feel the same way, I just didn't realize anybody agreed with me  Smile

You make two thousand bucks a month and you bring it to the box office to watch the next brainwashing - so true.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 06:08:05 AM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
messedup
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 06:42:50 AM »

I always enjoyed his movies. His early game adaptations were bad, but still enjoyable and his later movies like Rampage 1/2, Darfur or Assault on Wall Street were genuinely good. The only one I always hated was Auschwitz...it was just too much over the line.

etmoviesb
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 08:33:59 PM »

I was not informed, this movies also look good!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 04:49:20 AM »

I can sit and watch his movies and generally find them bad enough to be entertaining, but not so dire that I get bored and put them off, but the mans rants are way more amusing than his films. My favourite one from him was the boxing match challange to his critics.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 05:08:23 PM »

DM from friend

"

Ive looked into it. Seems uwe boll was exploiting a german tax loophole that forgave 100% of expenses for the making of a film.

He made 4 at a time and didnt care if they were good or not. Fans of the games were rightly outraged about his movies that sucked.

He didnt even try to make them good, he just tried to make as many as he could before the loophole was closed.

The law was structured so you could write off expenses but not profits. Since his movies failed he kept the money."
"
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2015, 11:02:58 PM »

i've only seen one of his films and that's alone in the dark and that's a terrible film. funny though though that i've heard about his later films compared to his earlier films. is that he is working harder to make good films than he used to. since he's had so many flops he has to. i listen to a in internet talk radio show called Radiodrome and there's like #230 some episodes now but on an early episode i could not tell you what year it was in? they interviewed him and he was funny as hell. he was i think a pretty likable guy and was very honest about his work.

and when one of the hosts said they liked alone in the dark even he laughed at him. even he didn't like that one. i'm trying to be fair when it comes to this guy. i can't judge one film i've his by his entire filmography. i have no idea if that story is true or not cause i don't really pay attention to Uwe Boll. nor am i calling anyone a liar or anything like that. but if he did that what an idiot. that sounds like something Roger Corman would do to save bucks. i don't think he'd try to work the law or anything like that. but to save money if given $10 million bucks he'd try and make at least 2 or 3 films instead of one film. and those films won't always turn out good either.
messedup
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 07:19:14 AM »

The loophole-story is true. Before it was closed the german investors would always get their money back...no matter how much the film actually made. This way he was able to make enough money himself to make the movies he really wanted to make.
I dunno if he actually made four at a time...I know that he used certain sets for different movies and in the case of Bloodrayne 3 and Blubberella he used about everything including the entire cast to make both movies at the same time.
Pretty economical if you think about it. Same thing with the way he was able to get some huge stars like Ben Kingsley, Burt Reynolds or Ray Liotta...he just picked the right time when those actors weren't employed or in quick need of money.

pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2015, 06:05:59 PM »

well it would not surprise me one bit if that's been done by other directors not just Uwe Boll. i can even see Charles band doing it as well. though i don't know if he's ever used the same sets before. i know Corman has that's a given and the same cast. but i dunno about Charlie band.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Uwe Boll goes on YouTube rant after RAMPAGE 3 Kickstarter falls short (NSFW) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.